Me vs. EVO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me vs. EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am cruising by the beach and I am minding my own business and all of a sudden I ...

Me vs. EVO

So I am cruising by the beach and I am minding my own business and all of a sudden I see this yellow spec in the mirror..First I think it is a ferrari or porsche becuase they are so common around here...I get stuck at a bridge and he is right behind me and for some reason her gets out and is like "I was looking at buying one of those, but a buddy talked me into this...how do you like that car"..so we keep talking and he says "Hey you want to run for fun to see what is faster"...So I am like sure why not there is nothing to loose except my dignity when he rapes me...so we find a light somewhere and we are right next to each other and the light goes green...I launch hard at about 5k and jump an instant car on him..I think he was thinking if he should go or not...finally at the end of third he comes by me to about 1 car into 4th and we both decide to stop....so when we are done we stop and talk for a few more min and he shows me under the hood and so do I...I think he was shocked at the way my car was because he was telling me about how he is good at driving and that he couldnt believe that I was with him..

All in all I was damn impressed with my car considering all I have is a turboxs mbc @ 15psi and a removed rear section of the exhaust...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow! Good race.

That guy didn't sound like the most knowledgable buyer. He said his buddy talked him into getting an EVO. How could he not know EVO vs. WRX??? Almost any EVO or WRX owner I know can probably recite the differences between the two right down to the last detail.
    2012 Black WRX Premium
    2003 wrb WRX - Cobb Stage 2

That is the same thing that I was thinking...but I dont think he was one of those people that actually study the cars, they just buy them them if they like them..or so it seemed...

Nice run

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.