Gumball 3000
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

This is a discussion on Gumball 3000 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Check out these links for some great Gumball 3000 pics. I wish I had one of those cars...oh wait...I do...a ...

  1. #1
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634

    Gumball 3000

    Check out these links for some great Gumball 3000 pics. I wish I had one of those cars...oh wait...I do...a WRX. That's right. Vivid's WRX is in there. You can see it in the second link.

    http://forum.sjiradio.com/showthread...=&threadid=189

    http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showt...threadid=16280
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User TeamShiftPoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri City, TX (Houston)
    Posts
    260
    They'll be stopping in San Antonio tomorrow. They should be going through Houston on Monday to their destination in New Orleans.
    http://go.to/TeamShiftPoint
    William Mai william@teamshiftpoint.com
    --TurboXS UTECS and other TXS parts.
    --Bride and Recaro racing seats
    --APEX'i, Blitz, HKS & GReddy Exhausts, RS*R / Invidia
    --All TEIN Suspensions special pricing.

  4. #3
    Registered User Shard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,554
    Originally posted by TeamShiftPoint
    They'll be stopping in San Antonio tomorrow. They should be going through Houston on Monday to their destination in New Orleans.
    No way! Through houston? What road(s) and stuff?

  5. #4
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    Originally posted by Shard
    No way! Through houston? What road(s) and stuff?
    I'm betting it's I-10.
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  6. #5
    Registered User TeamShiftPoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri City, TX (Houston)
    Posts
    260
    yes, sit on I-10 all day tomorrow, bring a lawnchair. haha.

    goto www.houston-imports.com/forums

    click on the radio button on the menu

    they have live updates for the gumball rally.
    http://go.to/TeamShiftPoint
    William Mai william@teamshiftpoint.com
    --TurboXS UTECS and other TXS parts.
    --Bride and Recaro racing seats
    --APEX'i, Blitz, HKS & GReddy Exhausts, RS*R / Invidia
    --All TEIN Suspensions special pricing.

  7. #6
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    I just saw the Gumball 3000 cars!!! They are awesome. I feel so petty. I want to afford one of these things! Anyways, TeamShiftPoint is taking pics. I'm sure he'll post them later
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    83
    Hey guys I have followed the boards for the past 4 months or so but I just recently registered. The Gumball is awesome I have last years Gumball on DVD. They had 3 F50's in it, they were driving so fast for so long the paint was actually fading off the front bumpers, on of the drivers was like it's OK I will repaint it soon as I get back. Must be nice.....

  9. #8
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    Originally posted by v8killa
    Hey guys I have followed the boards for the past 4 months or so but I just recently registered. The Gumball is awesome I have last years Gumball on DVD. They had 3 F50's in it, they were driving so fast for so long the paint was actually fading off the front bumpers, on of the drivers was like it's OK I will repaint it soon as I get back. Must be nice.....
    Welcome to the board...and yes it must be nice
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  10. #9
    Registered User Shard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,554
    WHEN DID YOU SEE THEM? Dammit i was on I-10 today.... Were they all together or spaced out or what?

  11. #10
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    Originally posted by Shard
    WHEN DID YOU SEE THEM? Dammit i was on I-10 today.... Were they all together or spaced out or what?
    They made a pit stop at Park Place Mercedes off of 59. William has an hour worth of footage. He'll let us know when gets it up and running
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  12. #11
    Registered User Shard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,554
    Originally posted by WRXin'
    They made a pit stop at Park Place Mercedes off of 59. William has an hour worth of footage. He'll let us know when gets it up and running
    Awesome, dammit i wish i woulda seen

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,639

    Thumbs up

    so how does this work...as mention in one of the links...they aren't exempt from tickets...is it basically just a free for all as long as you hit check points and spend the night at designated places? hmmmmmmmmm bad arse pics :-d
    lambosv21

  14. #13
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    Originally posted by lambosv21
    so how does this work...as mention in one of the links...they aren't exempt from tickets...is it basically just a free for all as long as you hit check points and spend the night at designated places? hmmmmmmmmm bad arse pics :-d
    Actually, it costs a pretty penny. You can go to www.gumball3000.com and you can see the rules and regulations for entry. It says on there that it costs 8,000 British Pounds. That's a lot!
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  15. #14
    Registered User Shard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,554
    I think he meant free for all, as far as the racing, no rules minus check points and stuff.

  16. #15
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    Originally posted by Shard
    I think he meant free for all, as far as the racing, no rules minus check points and stuff.
    Oh, I see. Thanks Spanky Helperton
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •