WRX 1 Squirrel 0 :(
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX 1 Squirrel 0 :( within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yep, i took out a squirrel yesterday, sad i know.... but tag another one for the REX hahaha.... i was ...

WRX 1 Squirrel 0 :(

yep, i took out a squirrel yesterday, sad i know.... but tag another one for the REX hahaha....

i was driving home from school... couldn't stop in time and jacked the thing... the kids behind me were laughin hysterically, the squirrel came floppin out from behind my car... the kids pull up next to me and they roll down the window and start laughin "dude you destroyed that thing, nice car" hahah then the girls in the car behind me were like crying..... oh well... squirrel shouldn't have been standing there

ok, thats my first "Kill" haha, had to report it....

pz

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hehe.....not as bad as a deer....trust me

I Support ClubWRX

Re: WRX 1 Squirrel 0 :(

Originally posted by MaK10
    yep, i took out a squirrel yesterday, sad i know.... but tag another one for the REX hahaha....

i was driving home from school... couldn't stop in time and jacked the thing... the kids behind me were laughin hysterically, the squirrel came floppin out from behind my car... the kids pull up next to me and they roll down the window and start laughin "dude you destroyed that thing, nice car" hahah then the girls in the car behind me were like crying..... oh well... squirrel shouldn't have been standing there

pz
    Man that sucks. I bet you the squirrel only had 4PR (Four Paw Run) and couldn't get out of the way in time because of paw spin.

Dang...
    2010 SSM STI

Re: WRX 1 Squirrel 0 :(

Originally posted by MaK10

pz
    Nice kill Reminds me of my first squirrel kill: I was driving my modded lowered V8 Dakota with a big front air dam. I saw the squirrel, swerved to miss him, but tagged him anyway, right in front of the driver's side. I heard the thump, then looked in the rearview for the remains. Nothing! I thought that was pretty wierd and kept going. Like 30 sec later, I feel a "thump, thump" under the tires, and I look back to see that squirrel, nice n squished in the middle of the road. I got out and looked - it turned out the first time I hit him, the air dam picked him up and carried him for a while, until he probably squirmed around for a while and jumped/fell off. Pretty funny, in a sick sorta way...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gtomotor.jpg  
    Driving the whiteline nightmare!

2003 Aspen White WRX Wagon 5 speed

You showed that nut eatin' bizzatch!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails squirrel.jpg  
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

hahahaha, that picture is great. but also sick and sad at the same time

i have to drive througha park every day to get to work and home, i've had my run into squirrels and other little rodents...

however, maybe i'm just not paying attention, but by the time i see it, i'm usually running over it already. and i can usually tell that i'm not seeing stuff, consider i'm hearin the bone crushing sound, and the blood left over on the wheels...

I nailed an opposum the other night at 70mph+.

Other than the fact that I almost destroyed my car, I completely pwned that opposum.

hitting deer sucks cause you feel bad for hitting them, but then you lookout and see the damage and you are glad they got killed..need some population control

Oh, I got one for you guys.. So I just get my brand new, gleaming Black 03 WRX.. That night, I go pick up this chick I have been trying to get with for a while… I take her to spend the night with me at my parents beach house… So after a beutiful night, I decide to take the Pacific Coast Highway back…. So were cruising shes in a bikini top, Im straight pimpin it on beautiful California sunny day.. Cruisin along I notice this sweet old school harley, parked on the side of the road, so I show my girl and we are gawking at it cruisin at like 65-70 mph, when I look back at the road and there is this huge seagull looking right up at me from under my front tire.. So anyways, big boom, I check my rear view, nothing.. I kinda start getting worried about bird guts on my new car, and this girl starts whining "Oh my god, that didn't just happen, Oh no…"

Anyways, I pull over to the side of the road, check for blood and guts / body damage. None, to speak of.. My girl couldnt believe it, she comes out and cant find a scratch either. We roll off with her saying, wasnt your fault anywayz..

WRX 1 : SeaGull 0

lol these stories are great, keep em coming
    lambosv21

Thumbs down

Sick.

Look folks, it all comes down to natural selection...

the squirrel SELECTED to stay in the road and...
    NATURALLY it got splattered.
    -Kramit
    '03 EvoVIII (Apex Silver)

Originally posted by koyokid
    You showed that nut eatin' bizzatch!!!

Ahhahaha! He thought he could step to this!?!!

Originally posted by Bishop
    Other than the fact that I almost destroyed my car, I completely pwned that opposum.
    I once pwned an old lady trying to cross the street. Wasn't my fault she was standing in the way...
    02 Aspen White WRX Sportwagon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast