who wants to c '04 sti v. srt-4?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on who wants to c '04 sti v. srt-4? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; check it out, video quality not too well but it posted a sick 1/8 time though, it ran 8.7something consistently......and ...

who wants to c '04 sti v. srt-4?

check it out, video quality not too well but it posted a sick 1/8 time though, it ran 8.7something consistently......and yeah, it beat the neon

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=348130
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good find I wish it were a bit clearer, but oh well
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Yea I wish it was clearer and showed the entire race. The announcer said a 1.9 sec 60' time so there is room for improvement. He also left early but that can happen, especially driving a new car. Any way there was no way that NEON was catching him.
    I truely believe a skilled driver should pull 8.30s-8.50s in a stock 04 WRX STi.
    That would make it a low 13 sec car, which I know it is in the right hands.

those gauges are awesome

Wow those guages are making me hot and bothered
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

I dont think he left early I think he just had a very good R/T. Also I thought the STI redlined at 8,000 or did that change for the 2.5ltr
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.