Me versus Our own Kind

This is a discussion on Me versus Our own Kind within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way home last night getting on the turnpike I noticed a white wrx with exhaust and turboxs RFl ...

Me versus Our own Kind

On my way home last night getting on the turnpike I noticed a white wrx with exhaust and turboxs RFl (damm their loud) well once we pay the toll I was eager to race and so was he. We went from 3rd gear three times. All three were the same result me by a car and half. The guy was cool about and seem happy to have raced. Wrx's are hard to see around here let alone finding them and getting a chane to race.
    03 Blk WRX
    COBB Stg 2

60' 1.800
    1/4 13.4 @ 100mph (Before Cobb)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am with you man rexes are hard to find here to but i did find one last night he had an exaust and bov and probably much more we caught a good light side by side. I lanch perfect and i notice his an auto so i pulled hard of the line he slowly walked me down and pased me it was fun i am sotck except a dp and airbox mod. The only thing that pissed me off was the little ass was so cocky we came to the next light i tryed to talk to him and all he did is point and laugh i cant stand when people act like that. Well anyway enough *****in.

Originally posted by NCREX
    I am with you man rexes are hard to find here to but i did find one last night he had an exaust and bov and probably much more we caught a good light side by side. I lanch perfect and i notice his an auto so i pulled hard of the line he slowly walked me down and pased me it was fun i am sotck except a dp and airbox mod. The only thing that pissed me off was the little ass was so cocky we came to the next light i tryed to talk to him and all he did is point and laugh i cant stand when people act like that. Well anyway enough *****in.
    LOL! HE laughed at you!

I wish I could find a race. Nobody will race me now that I have a WRX. Hell, even when I had my Si nobody seemed to want to race. Oh well...
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Nobody really tries to race me either. Wonder why.

I did kinda race another WRX wagon the other day though. It was a wagon comming up on my butt fairly quickly on the freeway I noticed the headlights pretty early so I knew it was a WRX(or an RS), he got into the carpool lane just behind me and I downshifted to 3rd. He already had momentum but he never got past my bumper then I started to slowly walk him around 80 to 100 when we both gave up. I gave him a lil honk then slowed back down to 65 and he kept going. That is the first time I have "street raced" anyone in a loooong time. I hope he wasn't stock, it didn't look to be lowered and had the stock exhaust. If he was I really need to get my car tuned.

mods: VS0, VF29, samco's are all the power mods for now.

That sounded like fun.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

I want to race a WRX one day...just so I can see how I'm progressing with my mods
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Yeah I loved racing the other WRX's at the track. The two I raced each had a mod done and I was beating them pretty badly. They can't drive too well...
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup