Me versus Our own Kind
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me versus Our own Kind within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way home last night getting on the turnpike I noticed a white wrx with exhaust and turboxs RFl ...

Me versus Our own Kind

On my way home last night getting on the turnpike I noticed a white wrx with exhaust and turboxs RFl (damm their loud) well once we pay the toll I was eager to race and so was he. We went from 3rd gear three times. All three were the same result me by a car and half. The guy was cool about and seem happy to have raced. Wrx's are hard to see around here let alone finding them and getting a chane to race.
    03 Blk WRX
    COBB Stg 2

60' 1.800
    1/4 13.4 @ 100mph (Before Cobb)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am with you man rexes are hard to find here to but i did find one last night he had an exaust and bov and probably much more we caught a good light side by side. I lanch perfect and i notice his an auto so i pulled hard of the line he slowly walked me down and pased me it was fun i am sotck except a dp and airbox mod. The only thing that pissed me off was the little ass was so cocky we came to the next light i tryed to talk to him and all he did is point and laugh i cant stand when people act like that. Well anyway enough *****in.

Originally posted by NCREX
    I am with you man rexes are hard to find here to but i did find one last night he had an exaust and bov and probably much more we caught a good light side by side. I lanch perfect and i notice his an auto so i pulled hard of the line he slowly walked me down and pased me it was fun i am sotck except a dp and airbox mod. The only thing that pissed me off was the little ass was so cocky we came to the next light i tryed to talk to him and all he did is point and laugh i cant stand when people act like that. Well anyway enough *****in.
    LOL! HE laughed at you!

I wish I could find a race. Nobody will race me now that I have a WRX. Hell, even when I had my Si nobody seemed to want to race. Oh well...
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Nobody really tries to race me either. Wonder why.

I did kinda race another WRX wagon the other day though. It was a wagon comming up on my butt fairly quickly on the freeway I noticed the headlights pretty early so I knew it was a WRX(or an RS), he got into the carpool lane just behind me and I downshifted to 3rd. He already had momentum but he never got past my bumper then I started to slowly walk him around 80 to 100 when we both gave up. I gave him a lil honk then slowed back down to 65 and he kept going. That is the first time I have "street raced" anyone in a loooong time. I hope he wasn't stock, it didn't look to be lowered and had the stock exhaust. If he was I really need to get my car tuned.

mods: VS0, VF29, samco's are all the power mods for now.

That sounded like fun.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

I want to race a WRX one day...just so I can see how I'm progressing with my mods
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Yeah I loved racing the other WRX's at the track. The two I raced each had a mod done and I was beating them pretty badly. They can't drive too well...
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.