2002 WRX - VS - 94 Predule SI

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX - VS - 94 Predule SI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey ya'll check this out. "This happened about 45 minutes ago This story begins after an hour long session of ...

2002 WRX - VS - 94 Predule SI

hey ya'll check this out.

"This happened about 45 minutes ago

This story begins after an hour long session of Initial D between me and my friend Kitsune. Were at a popular bowling alley here in Tacoma and after getting my ass handed to me in Initial D we step outside to leave and we notice a 94 lude Si perched outside with the owner and one of his friends next to it. We slowly walk towards them and I pick up their conversation.... I hear them talking about my friends WRX, Saying he smokes'em left and right so immediately my friend Kitsune starts laughing and it grabs their attention. We all introduce each other and Kitsune and I complement him "Steve" on his lude it was very nice no altezzas no coffee can or ridiculous spoiler, really subtle. So we get into talking and we ask what he has, he then opened his door and popped his hood. Which totally surprised me because he was so willing to show us what he hadÖ? I was expecting him to have a healthy fear of thieves and just say nothing, so he opens the door, I peek into his car and notice the assortment of beautifully mounted gauges that he had, also his very nice Apex V-AFC which can come quite in handy to anyone owning a V-Tec motor. So after I go over His interior. I walk over to my friend Kitsune already admiring his engine bay. It was very nice indeed AEM fuel rail & regulator full MSD ignition, wrapped cold air intake, Wrapped Mugen headers, he tells me he also had an MSD Fuel Pump didnít state the liters per hour or gallons per hour, which ever MSD goes by. He then tells my he has an 11.5:1 compression ratio which means this H22 aint playin for an all motor setup he also told us he had his head p&p'd now I was skeptical I really didnít believe him but his engine was really clean no power steering or A/C he was telling me the intricate way that he got his compression to 11.5 which involved milling and some kind of gasket he used I cant really remember everything he said, but it sounded like he knew his ****, and if he's going through that trouble he probably had cams but didnít say so. Well anyways itís a pretty damn nice H22. So after we bull**** he asks what we drive and Kitsune points over the the very same WRX they were talking about. He asks what he has and kitsune just says a Blitz FMIC and Blitz exhaust and they didnít bother to ask and see what he had if they diddd on the other hand!! they would've noticed the 3 inch samco intake & turbo inlet for the nicely perched IHI VF 34 turbo upgrade, that mounts to the Perrin Cat-less up pipe & 3 inch downpipe that goes to the 3 inch Blitz Nurspec exhaust and they probably would've noticed the HKS hyperground wires mounted all through out the engine bay. He also has the TurboXS UTEC ecu Sti injectors and a walbro 255 lph fuel pump along with the blitz sbc-id boost controller. I know this is all overkill for the lude but this cat was talking out of his ******* after Kitsune told him he just had an intake and exhaust, basically so he asks if we wanna run and were down so off we go. We leave the parking lot and drive around some streets until we catch a light thatís safeÖ it took about 5 minutes and we found a clean intersection no cars nothing just us .so the lude keeps his motor reved at im assuming about 2300-2500 rpmís Kitsune on the other hand was at about 6500 rpmís so im in the passenger seat just staring at Steve and in the corner of my eye I see green and we grab traction immediately and were 2 Ĺ cars ahead of him he finally gets traction and pulls slightly but the VF 34 was relentless Kitsune grabs second and 3 car lengths turned into 6 then he grabs third and 6 car lengths turned into theirs nothing behind us. he pretty much faded away, so we stop at the next light even though its green we wait for himÖ. And wait for him then I hear his exhaust and it was ****in mean then I see his lights and he rolls up to us and his face is beat red, heís pissed so he wants to run again but on the freeway at a 3rd gear role. He said that WRXís have no topend and he would surely spank usÖ..so we agree. We follow him to an off ramp and he automatically guns it down and were on his ass Kitsune actually has to let off the accelerator while heís wringing his motor out for everything it has.. So we get into traffic or what was traffic and coast side by side until most of the littered highway is free of elderly and big ass semiís. so we go down to 3rd gear and the cars are in sync we were both at about 40-55 mph pacing each other then they honk 3 times and on the 3rd I hear a slight V-tec whine get engulfed by the spooling of the turbo that sounded like it sucked in a huge piece of the ozone layer along with some families of clouds and maybe a couple of birds. They vanish pretty quickly before the top of 3rd , we hit 4th and were still pulling hard they pretty much didnít exist anymore kitsune already got him but he just kept going, he finally stopped a about 138-140 ish cuts it off we coast for a pretty long time, we wait and they fly by us so kitsune drops it again and were playing the cat and mouse which is dangerous yes but. Freeway battling is what keeps me sane. Anyways were on his ass pretty quick and their weaving in & out of cars getting stuck because he hesitated to change lanes we pass him up and were going around this turn pretty fast, fast enough to loose traction pretty badly and this is a WRX all wheel drive so we cut of a DODGE INTREPID and the lude chases us but to no avail he cannot and gives up so were laughing and talking **** then red and blue lights flicker behind usÖ undercover.. DODGE INTREPID Iíve known for some time that there are undercover intrepids but Iíve never encountered any so it was the farthest thing from my mind. So we pullover and the cop automatically puts kitsune in cuffs and starts interrogating him. He was trying to get him for racing and then he came and tried to interrogate me saying that my friend told him that we were street racing and he was calling me a liar. He was basically playing a psychological game that works well on 16 year olds but he got no where with us anyways to make a long story short intrepids suck cock freeway battlings fun but you win some you loose some"

This was written by my friend. It can be found at nwstreetracing under kill stories.

Enjoy!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kill...ehmm...I mean slaughter on the 'lude, but there is one thing that kinda rubs me the wrong way. The guy obviously needed to be slienced with his **** talking (not all Honda drivers are punk ***holes however) but it is kinda gay for you to lie about your mods, especially after he opened his hood and let you take a look. I mean it wasn't some secretive race for cash or whatever reason people tend to lie about mods (I think it is childish and stupid in the first place) so why not be honest and let him know what was up, and after the fact if you still felt the need to let him know what was up, you could tell him you heard him talking ****, and next time if he didn't want his ass whipped then he needed to research his shiznits. Oh well my 2 cents, whatever its worth.
    I claim no responsibility for unintentional offense.

well I see him all the time and he would always talk trash and would never race me when I challenged him. He always says that he has a friend with this kinda car and that kinda car that would race me. If he is going to talk trash to me he should back it up plus him dissing on subaru's all the time pisses me off.

Originally posted by Sharky NRK
    Good kill...ehmm...I mean slaughter on the 'lude, but there is one thing that kinda rubs me the wrong way. The guy obviously needed to be slienced with his **** talking (not all Honda drivers are punk ***holes however) but it is kinda gay for you to lie about your mods, especially after he opened his hood and let you take a look. I mean it wasn't some secretive race for cash or whatever reason people tend to lie about mods (I think it is childish and stupid in the first place) so why not be honest and let him know what was up, and after the fact if you still felt the need to let him know what was up, you could tell him you heard him talking ****, and next time if he didn't want his ass whipped then he needed to research his shiznits. Oh well my 2 cents, whatever its worth.
    I kinda understand where you are comming from wrt to lying about mods and what not, But I tend to do the same thing. When people ask me what I did to my car, I usually just say intake and exhaust. I don't usually go into the myriad of mods that costitute TurboXS' stage 4 package, and I definielty never say anythig about the PE1820 that I have under the hood of the car. I live in a small town/city, and don't want to draw unwanted attention to myself from anyone that might hear about what my car has, or how much money that I may have spent to get the parts that I have on it. I would have to say that the only people who know what I have on my car are my sister (since I get her opinion/advice on stuff), and my mechanic, who does all of my installation for me. To them, my WRX is far from your everyday WRX, but to other WRX drivers out there, and the rest of the world, they are none the wiser....

I like to just leave them puzzled when I blow right by them when the turbo wakes up....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

umm....sorry man, but after spending an entire day crackin' the books at school, i really don't have enough energy to read your long long long thread. care to give me a short synopsis?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails intresting.jpg  

LoL who the hell is ^ guy.

Ok, I can kinda understand where you are coming from, with not wanting to draw attention to your car, or taking the time to explain all your mods to people who may not even know what you are talking about. I still kinda stand by my opinion (even though you do make valid points), but you meet a very good middle ground with your sig "hmm...well lets just say its not stock." With a statement like that, the other person you are racing or what not knows what they are getting into (not trying to scam someone or whatever) while saving you the time and worring about listing components or getting your car jacked.

And like I said, it definately sounded like the guy needed to be silenced for talking trash and dissing the Subie I just would have let him know what was up, that way he had no excuses and if he was ignorant to still talk trash when he knew the cars mods performance potential, then he earned the a** kicking you gave him.

Oh well either way it is just an opinion, take it or leave it, its all good.
    I claim no responsibility for unintentional offense.

yeah I understand your point.

Just tell him it has a small upgraded turbo. That's really all he cares about. That's not giving away TOO much, and its not letting him know everything you have. Good compromise
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

Good kill on the prelude...sounded like a crazy race.

BTW...paragraphs are nice

Too long! Need Cliff Notes version!
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!