i was in SRT-4 forums .......... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on i was in SRT-4 forums .......... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; People just love to bullsh:t and have something to complain about. It is taken to an extreme when you have ...

People just love to bullsh:t and have something to complain about. It is taken to an extreme when you have these facelss forums. The true car lovers respect a fast car that is moded well. Most of the people that i have met that talk sh:t don't have the balls to race you or don't even try to mod a car. Some cases they are ignorant bast@rds that don't know any better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Sites5
    The true car lovers respect a fast car that is moded well. Most of the people that i have met that talk sh:t don't have the balls to race you or don't even try to mod a car. Some cases they are ignorant bast@rds that don't know any better.
    hence the reason no one has commented on my "challenge"
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Your video game challenge? can you play GTA3 over the internet? I know you can get that modem for you PS2. I don't know much about it. I think it would be sweet if you could race some one else besides the computer or your buddy. I would love to have 6 cars with a different player in each one. With simialr cars ofcourse

Originally posted by Sites5
    Your video game challenge? can you play GTA3 over the internet? I know you can get that modem for you PS2. I don't know much about it. I think it would be sweet if you could race some one else besides the computer or your buddy. I would love to have 6 cars with a different player in each one. With simialr cars ofcourse
    no the actual challenge i offered the original poster of the thread he lives in central mass...4 types of racing top end, drag, course, rally
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pulp.gif  
    -Andrew

Thanks for the link, but trying to read that is like banging your head on a desk over and over - waking up with "EVAR" on your forehead.

Discussions, pro's/con's/etc are good, but are those people for real? Drizze99 has to be the most annoying tool i've come across in a while.

Shrug.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

dbx

Not one..

Originally posted by Brad
    Everyone chose a car for one reason or another and we are all enthusiasts. I haven't yet driven or riden in an SRT-4, though I would like to.
    I'm not a ethusiast.

I almost got a SRT tho, it's so cheap for what you get.. I think Dodge is by far the best American Car company, I won't say anything by their reliability record, but they have the best design(as in styling) IMHO.
    I think their reliability can't go down with them joining with and and acquiring those german/japanese companies. They haven't caught up yet tho.

I enjoy driving the WRX through.. been practicing my rev match.. haven't really double clutched or heel toed. This is my first manual performance car, so I'm really in need of knowing the basics... I'm like a 1st grader..
    For racing games, I think GTA4 will have a online component.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Why do some WRX owners get their panties in a bunch when an srt-4 pubescent thinks their Dodge is the king of all compacts?

Who cares if they respect your car or not?

Also, I give props to Chrysler. I'm an enthusiast and the last thing I want to see is another fck'n SUV on the road. The srt-4 is fast, cheap and handles well. Wouldn't it suck if the WRX was the only kick ass compact on the market?

at the end, i have my wrx in my garage and im happy. thats all that matters. not whos car is faster, or who has a better shifter... its if you like ur car or not. not what anyone else thinks.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    at the end, i have my wrx in my garage and im happy. thats all that matters. not whos car is faster, or who has a better shifter... its if you like ur car or not. not what anyone else thinks.
    Right on....

.........cause we all know it's the better car.

2010 SSM STI

Hahahaha...

..........................no, c'mon guys, seriously, it is.

i wonder which car is better..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captainplanet.jpg  

i knew it was time to leave that forum when they started saying that a Escudo (a freak car with two v6 engines mind you) was faster than a wrx. this was posted by one of their senior members too, maybe he just turned 16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.