i was in SRT-4 forums .......... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on i was in SRT-4 forums .......... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know, i've been on here for a good while. The same goes for the veterns of SRTforums. There's a ...

I know, i've been on here for a good while. The same goes for the veterns of SRTforums. There's a lot of knowledge and respect for all cars on there. About a week or two ago, another wrx board trolled over and started posting all kinds of crap, and then the newbies on SRT feed them, and it got ugly.

BTW, the 'wrx owners who are asses' was not directed at anyone from this board, sorry if that came off wrong.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

"Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks man
    we appreciate that
    you should remember guys that i don't speak english well.
    please forgive me and ask me which part you don't understand, and i will try to explain it using my own language.

i didnt mean to come off like a jerk but that guy has it coming to him, especially since he lives near me!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    i didnt mean to come off like a jerk but that guy has it coming to him, especially since he lives near me!!
    you should come to his house and settle it like a man does.
    by playing tetris?
    i'm just joking
    Last edited by chobits; 04-15-2003 at 05:01 PM.
    please forgive me and ask me which part you don't understand, and i will try to explain it using my own language.

I'm sure he'd be happy to race you. Hell, i'm dying to race a stock wrx to see how I do. When I went to the track last saturday, I pitted with 5 or 6 highly modded wrx's I had never met before, and we had a fun time. Nice guys, great cars.

Again, this board has always shown me respect when I went with the SRT, and I will always respect a fast car, no matter the manufacture, or if i'd every buy it. It's too bad everybody isn't like us.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black

Originally posted by ebbtide
    Again, this board has always shown me respect when I went with the SRT, and I will always respect a fast car, no matter the manufacture, or if i'd every buy it. It's too bad everybody isn't like us.
    i also respect fast cars, i may not like em but respect is far more important. Well i don thave a stock wrx so it wouldn't be that fair.

tetris isn't fair!!!

grand turismo 3 is tho!!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

what about auto modellista?

Originally posted by chobits
    what about auto modellista?
    i already beat it with the wrx, wouldn't be fair! i rule that game
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

GT3, or GTA3 for other added elements

BTW, I don't even read the SRT war stories anymore... that section is Lame. It's not representitive
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black

Originally posted by chobits
    don't mistaken us with any other WRX board on the net
    we're respecting everybody here
    Riiiiight
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

I think that about sums it up right there. It's unavoidable that there will be people on message boards (regardless of age) that do not respect any other car except theirs, whether they drive a WRX, SRT-4, SRT-10, Supra, or a ..... Corolla.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys let's chill out. The ONLY reason the WRX is 'compared' to the SRT-4 is because they're both 'around' the same price range, both turbos and both do 0-60's and 1/4 miles in similar times and are roughly the same size as each other.

OTHER than that....they're COMPLETELY different beasts. It's just so pointless comparing the two. I'm so sick and tired of the SRT-4 vs WRX fights that I'm immediately locking each and every thread that ends up as a wussy ***** fight. I respect the SRT-4 and the SRT-4 owners. Each and every one. HOWEVER, if this forum doesn't get the respect it deserves from the SRT-4 owners AND WRX owners, threads will get locked up faster than Mike Tyson goes down in his next fight.

Thanks for listening.
    2010 SSM STI

I read the whole thread here, and what I find interesting, even funny, is that we acted the same way when ALL of us got our rex's.

Think about it.....the first race, the first time you stepped on the gas against an opponent.....the rush!!!

We were all a little cocky and now it is their turn, now I didnt read there forum...YET, but I will.

Think about how the EVO forums are going to bash us......it was our turn and it was fun...now its their turn...let them have it...

If your really bent about it.....go race some and prove you are better.

Hell, thats why I built my car......just waiting now.....
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

Originally posted by WilliamG
    Guys let's chill out. The ONLY reason the WRX is 'compared' to the SRT-4 is because they're both 'around' the same price range, both turbos and both do 0-60's and 1/4 miles in similar times and are roughly the same size as each other.

OTHER than that....they're COMPLETELY different beasts. It's just so pointless comparing the two. I'm so sick and tired of the SRT-4 vs WRX fights that I'm immediately locking each and every thread that ends up as a wussy ***** fight. I respect the SRT-4 and the SRT-4 owners. Each and every one. HOWEVER, if this forum doesn't get the respect it deserves from the SRT-4 owners AND WRX owners, threads will get locked up faster than Mike Tyson goes down in his next fight.

Thanks for listening.
    Very true. Good moderating

Everyone chose a car for one reason or another and we are all enthusiasts. I haven't yet driven or riden in an SRT-4, though I would like to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.