I shut my friend up this time...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I shut my friend up this time... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was driving around with a buddy today. he talks like he knows everything, even though obviously nobody knows everything. ...

I shut my friend up this time...

i was driving around with a buddy today. he talks like he knows everything, even though obviously nobody knows everything. anyways, there is a Saab 9-3 next to us and he's like "that car would eat your car alive." i look over at him and am like, "are you serious?" and he's like, "yeah."
    so this pissed me off and we took a little detour and caught a red light a block up the street. after i lined up with the Saab (which had two kids in it) a CRX pulls up in the 3rd lane, with his fart can exhaust revving. i let them both hear my exhaust note while they are waiting, and they are both game. i just tell my buddy to wait and see what happens...
    the light goes green and i nail a really good launch, maybe spun the tires too much even (i'm nearly stock). anyways after i stop squealing i put painful amounts of room between myself and the CRX that never could, and college boy in his moms auto Saab . it only took one long block to put ~10 carlengths on these FWD boys...
    it really was painful, i wanted to go back and apologize...
    anyways, after that my friend was like 'i guess i underestimated your car a little'
    uh huh...
    o-|-<) bryan

disclaimer: i know it wasnt a fair fight, but my buddy put me up to the challenge, and now he knows its best to keep his mouth shut, and i felt that was worthy to post about

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i put painful amounts of room between myself and the CRX
    LOVE IT!
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

painful for who the crx or u..hahhaha nice execution
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

One more time

Sounds like you "pulled on it like it was a domestic".<---- (quote from one of my previous posts that got under some peoples skin)

Re: I shut my friend up this time...

Originally posted by Wrinkleboi
    iafter i lined up with the Saab (which had two kids in it)
    i sure hope they were "young adults" and you know better than to race someone with children in the car... on second thought i also hope the person in the car wasn`t with young children, if hes willing to put their lives at risk for a impromtu (sp) street race, i don`t want to think what else he would do...

Re: Re: I shut my friend up this time...

Originally posted by SpeedKills
    i sure hope they were "young adults" and you know better than to race someone with children in the car... on second thought i also hope the person in the car wasn`t with young children, if hes willing to put their lives at risk for a impromtu (sp) street race, i don`t want to think what else he would do...
    im pretty sure he meant 'two teens', not really two kids.
    04 SVT Lightning

Re: I shut my friend up this time...

yeah, don't worry, they were kids, like me... ya know the kind that are in college... i kind of let on to that here, but just for clarification:

Originally posted by Wrinkleboi
    anyways after i stop squealing i put painful amounts of room between myself and the CRX that never could, and college boy in his moms auto Saab . it only took one long block to put ~10 carlengths on these FWD boys...
    o-|-<) bryan

p.s. it would be kinda funny if the only detail i gave about the car was that there were two children in it... haha

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Good job bryan. Didn't you say you were dying for a "REAL" race?

well well well... look who finally posted. hey eric
    o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

yeah i seen the comment about the college boys but just wanted to make sure... you know toddlers add like 50 hp to each wheel depending on where they`re seated

yeah i seen the comment about the college boys but just wanted to make sure... you know toddlers add like 50 hp to each wheel depending on where they`re seated
    seriously? i think ill stop by the nursery tmr and pick me up some little boys
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    seriously? i think ill stop by the nursery tmr and pick me up some little boys
    Haha, whoah dude.

Your starting to sound like my friend bob...

Originally posted by Shard
    Haha, whoah dude.

Your starting to sound like my friend bob...
    and michael jackson
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

and r kelly....sorta

and r kelly....sorta
    Stretchin a bit with that one aren't we ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.