4EAT vs SLK320 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 4EAT vs SLK320 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by smolten bull**** slk does not go 0 to 60 in 4.5... Thats like supra twin turbo speed. ...

Originally posted by smolten
    bull**** slk does not go 0 to 60 in 4.5... Thats like supra twin turbo speed.
    wait, you are right...it does 60 mph in 4.6 second, not 4.5

anywayz, back to the topic. The SLK320 does come with 6-speed manual standard, but both transmission are rated at 6.6 by MBusa. So I'd say...GOOD LUCK to your friend. you should have no problem with it.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

all amg's come in automatic though.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    bull****?

i hope ur not trying to tell me that that amg cant pull on a supra. stock for stock. oh, and i dont care if it isnt manly, id take one any day over the wrx.
    no i wasnt directing that at you... it was at the jackass before you that was sayin it couldnt do 0-60 in 4.5, i know those things are damn quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

coo.. thats what i thought.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

i think the person who'd called the amg clk32's time bs did not realize it's an amg.......big difference in performance between the regular mercedes clk32 and the amg ver.

read motor trend, last month i think, they did a head to head comparo on the clk32 v. the new s4, w/the v8

pretty wicked numbers by both cars
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Originally posted by capt'n'caveman
    i think the person who'd called the amg clk32's time bs did not realize it's an amg.......big difference in performance between the regular mercedes clk32 and the amg ver.

read motor trend, last month i think, they did a head to head comparo on the clk32 v. the new s4, w/the v8

pretty wicked numbers by both cars
    if he didn't realize that is was the SLK32 AMG they were talking about then that guy CAN'T read period. It was up in the first sentence of that post "the AMG slk 0wns though"

last months MT tested the C32 AMG vs the new S4. The C32 ran 4.77 13.2@107 and the S4 ran 4.99 13.4@105.

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    all amg's come in automatic though.
    yes, all AMGs come with automatic with Speedshift software enable 35% faster shifting pattern than the standard MB auto.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123