Bad night today...

This is a discussion on Bad night today... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't usually race a lot on the street, but somehow, i got to race twice today... once against a ...

Bad night today...

I don't usually race a lot on the street, but somehow, i got to race twice today... once against a CLK 430, and once against a RSX Type S... and the bad part is.. I lost both times.

I'm not really stock anymore(up & down pipe and boost controller), but I did have 3 other passengers weighing 170 + lbs(yeah yeah.. excuses...) I didn't lose that bad, but I lost by about half car length. And it sucks even more cuz my b-day's in 2 days... oh well.. just wanted to vent here... i guess it's time for a bigger turbo....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i guess it's time for a bigger turbo
    It's actually pretty cheap to go for a bigger VF series turbo now. A new VF22 can be had for $700, injectors for $300, fuel pump for $100. Assuming you already have a full turbo-back exhaust all you need now is engine management.

Either that or stop racing people when you have 4 people in your car!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Dude don't sweat it you had a bad day. I've had plenty of bad days myself where I've lost to civics

Although the dude in the RSX will probably go post on clubrsx.com that he smoked a WRX, and nobody will believe him.
    02 Aspen White WRX Sportwagon

"he smoked a WRX, and nobody will believe him."

LMAO
    It's not a damn beanbag!