Ever raced a hot girl in a hot car?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ever raced a hot girl in a hot car? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Tonight I did. There was a car meet at a local parking lot with 30 or so cars. When the ...

Ever raced a hot girl in a hot car?

Tonight I did.
    There was a car meet at a local parking lot with 30 or so cars. When the cops chased everyone out I stuck around and started up a conversation with two girls that also stuck around... one driving a black 350Z and the other driving a white RSX-S. We headed toward spot #2 after talking a while, and during the drive I had a couple nice pulls with the 350Z.
    First pull was from about 30 or so... downshifted to 2nd and just pretty much pulled steady through third gear until I had maybe one or two carlengths on her.
    Second pull was from about 25... I started in 2nd, and she downshifted to 1st. She pulled a few feet on me... my bumper was at the front of her door. We stayed exactly this way into the middle of third. I was hoping to gain some ground back, but didnt...
    Anyways, racing cute girls is a lot of fun I recommend it to everyone... kinda like flirting in a way. We talked at the next red light and she was suprised that i 'killed' her (her words). I think this might have been her first loss and she seemed kinda bummed. I took it as a tossup, but she said she got 'smoked.'
    She even called one of her friends (who is also one of my friends) and told him that she just got worked by a WRX . I was looking to race some more, but didnt get the opportunity. I'm sure I'll see her around again, so until next time...
    o-|-<) bryan
    p.s. mods are in my sig
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 04-12-2003 at 02:17 AM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is all the Mods you have and you still can run with a 350Z , very impressive.
    The only race I have had was a big hairy guy in a 328i , you have way better luck than me. (for what its worth my race was not much to talk about. The 328i is a pretty slow car )

I ran w/ a 350z (and won once) and i'm stock except for like the cheap mods and stuff. So i don't see why thats impressive, stock for stock it's a drivers race.

All the hot girls i know don't like fast cars I'm so jealous!!

I have never raced or riden in the new 350Z so i have no idea how quick they are. But just from reading a few articals I got the impression that stock for stock WRX , 350Z , the Z has about 50ish more HP and olny RWD ( not as much drive train power loss ). I just assumed that it would be quicker , but if 2 of you have the same or near same results who can argue with the results.

It's quite a bit heavier, i think thats the main reason that it is not as fast as you would think. I believe most mags were pulling like 13.9s with it.
    03 nissan sentra se-R specV

Yea most mags i saw were ~14.2ish, and it' slike 3500 pounds .

Im allready drooling when i see the Z, that would be even better if there was some fine piece of *ss drivin. ask her if she wants me to spray...
    "I wasnt racing you, I was just avoiding the fart-noises that your civic makes, throw a turbo in there and shut that thing up"

yeah just in case anyone was wondering... black car, blonde girl...
    saw her briefly at the track today.... girls that really drive their cars are badass.
    o-|-<) bryan
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 04-12-2003 at 08:55 PM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Dude - you should have asked her where she was going and tried to spend more time with her! What - no phone number?
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Maybe when the snow goes away I can go to the track and meet a Blonde girl in a black 350Z
    But the SNOW and CRAP weather have to go away first.
    This has nothing to do with this post but I am telling anybody that will listen : I just finished putting the rest of my parts and pices on my car this weekend so now I am up to a TXS stage 4
    OMG it will be late next week before I get the stupid grin off my face

Originally posted by EasternWRX
    Maybe when the snow goes away I can go to the track and meet a Blonde girl in a black 350Z
    But the SNOW and CRAP weather have to go away first.
    This has nothing to do with this post but I am telling anybody that will listen : I just finished putting the rest of my parts and pices on my car this weekend so now I am up to a TXS stage 4
    OMG it will be late next week before I get the stupid grin off my face
    Congrats on moving up to Stage 4! I graduated from Stage 2 to Stage 4+Pe1820, and still don't have enough balls to boost higher than 16psi Those suckas are fast!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Good kills. You should get her number next time and give her schooling in other ways.

I raced a couple of 350Zs on the freeway. I'll just say that they were bone stock and the drivers were pretty bad because they got owned. I wasn't impressed at all.

A cutie in a Prelude SH was weaving through traffic to get up to me. Little brunette with sunglasses on.

Once i saw she clearly wanted to play, i let her get next to me and hovered at ~3k in 3rd. Once i heard the car go to WOT, i fast jogged her. Funny thing is despite the fact Preludes handle well (for FWD) she still was backing off on the curvy road we were on.

I didn't realize it was a girl till the Prelude got close...very sweet cars, but quite slow.

Cheers,
    Sameer
    99.5 A4 1.8T28
    P.E.S. T28 Turbo Kit, Racetec Z-Flo FMIC, 1/8 Test Pipe w/Milltek Exhaust, Vortrag Hypercoil Springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), W.O.A. Stage II Clutch, Racetec 4-pt Strut Brace, A.W.E. A Pillar Boost Gauge, Bailey BPV, Valeo E-Codes w/ Phillips 5300K H.I.D., APR Snubbie, Strat cartridge SSK, S4 Vented Wheel Liner, Brembo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads(F)/EBC Greens(R), Denso Iridium IK-22's, Hella Supertones, O.Z. 17" SL's w/ Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, Alpine CDA-7894, MB Quart QSD 213, Rockford Fosgate 501.1bd, Alpine SWR-1241D, P.P.I. A.400, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, UUC RKII, RS-4 Grille.
    "Building boost, breakin hearts"

94 Miata C Package (a.k.a. Nougat)
    Flying Miata's FM2 intercooled GT28 turbo kit, Shiv fuel rail, AEM wideband O2, FM turbo exhaust, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD 4-Point rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-Code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Momo Monte Carlo, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down...but 9.5hp/lb helps!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.