Only in NYC - Raced & Beat a Ferrari 360 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Only in NYC - Raced & Beat a Ferrari 360 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How dare you have the effrontery and insolence to call me a racist in a public place without good reason. ...

How dare you have the effrontery and insolence to call me a racist in a public place without good reason. The word mook, as defined by the American Heritage Dictionary, although slang, is in no way racist. Their exact definition is:

An insignificant or contemptible person, deriving from moke.

Moke is a slang word in British culture for a donkey, and in Australian for a broken down old horse.

Please, excercise a bit more caution when posting something so accusatory.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by skullguy
    WOW!!!

with a uneducated responses such as yours...you should expect plenty of flames!!!

It doesnt matter where you race jackhole, just dont tell us about you "beating" a farrari.......please...get real

and dont be jealous because I have a stage 4 and you dont, like I said before, I am sure the STi key gives you the extra hp you needed.
    Please spend a bit more time understanding the dynamic of this forum and it's members before you make more of a fool of yourself. You don't know me well enough to call BS on my story, so either say somethin' nice, or shut the F up.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Strange,
    you expected flames, yet you cant take the flames....

interesting.....

you 2 take this crap way to seriuosly.....

smoke a bowl and take it easy......

NJ - no offense was meant by my remarks...I am sorry you took it that way....
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

It's all good. If I took crap that seriously, I wouldn't be posting about my Fat Joey Crack Ferrari race.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

It's not hard at all to believe some rich moron in a Ferrari can lose to a rex.

1 - Rich idiot prolly doesn't even know how to drive...
    2 - His feet are so fat he prolly can't properly control the pedals

Anyways, kool story.

I'm sure if I strolled down to Beverly Hills I could find someone like that....I don't see why it's so hard to believe?

I'm picturing as seen from "The Fast & The Furious", which one could it be... "Smoke him!".

To everyone who is calling this story BS, lay off. It's not like all of the threads in 'WRX vs. the World' are actual accounts anyway. It's like this, no one would ever want to hear a fishing story if it wasn't exaggerated a little bit.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

Re: Re: Re: Only in NYC - Raced & Beat a Ferrari 360

Originally posted by Bask Oner

To all haters concerned: Read my other threads like "Midtown Madness", and you'll see that street racing in Manhattan is not like street racing in Bumble*****, Mississippi. Continue to flame - I expect it.
    I take offense to that. I live in Bumble*****, Mississippi.

C'mon Skullguy, he's being silly, in NYC you can walk and beat a Ferrari.

Rarely do I venture into WRX vs. the World because of story after story involving criminal and wildly dangerous behavior with vehicles but this one caught my eye and I could not resist so all positions aside....

It's not unlikely that someone here could outrace a lot of big name cars, if that's your thing knock yourself out but give this guy a break, this account of playing around is very believeable. The only thing no one has pointed out yet is that the guy not able to beat the little Subaru has to suffer the drive home in a Ferarri 360 , it's an amazingly small percentage of the population that have to settle with such lousy slow transportation.

oh yeah, I guess someone has to say it....NICE KILL

Nice kill man! This from a redneck in Bumble***** N.C.

I had the pleasure of spending a couple weeks in NYC back in may of '02. You're right Bask, it's very very different there

j.p.

Originally posted by glepko
    The only thing no one has pointed out yet is that the guy not able to beat the little Subaru has to suffer the drive home in a Ferarri 360

oh yeah, I guess someone has to say it....NICE KILL
    You forgot to mention his pain and suffering caused by the hot chick in the passenger seat (that's not to say the chick in my passenger seat wasn't hot!).

BTW, thanks!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by balkamp
    Nice kill man! This from a redneck in Bumble***** N.C.

I had the pleasure of spending a couple weeks in NYC back in may of '02. You're right Bask, it's very very different there

j.p.
    Totally different! My new goal is to break my 80 mph record in the First Avenue tunnel/underpass, which by the way is about 10 blocks long.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

lol... I was actually suckered into registering to post on this thread...

I am probably about 95% sure that that was not Fat Joe you raced.

The reason I know this is, Fat Joe actually happens to live down the street from me. I'm about 10 minutes away from NYC, in Paramus, New Jersey. I pass his house just about everyday, and I think I've seen all his cars. He's got about 4 Escalades, I believe 2 of which are EXT's (although it could be 3, can't remember off hand), than he's got a new Land Rover, and a CL600. He does have a ferrari, which isn't parked there everyday. It isn't a blue 360 Modena though. It's a silver 360 Spider. If you happened to catch the episode of cribs he was on awhile back, his 360 IS in it. Anyway, I think thats all, great race either way!

Originally posted by 04guy
    lol... I was actually suckered into registering to post on this thread...
    We'll do anything to get new members.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.