Got pulled over in the Sheriffs Bimmer :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Got pulled over in the Sheriffs Bimmer :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I got to 'borrow' my friends Bimmer 328 complete with many Dinan goodies in it the other night (no ...

Got pulled over in the Sheriffs Bimmer :)

So I got to 'borrow' my friends Bimmer 328 complete with many Dinan goodies in it the other night (no suspension or brake work though). Not too shabby, that thing has got some serious pull off the line. The suspension is a bit worn on it, but it handles fantastically. Braking and steering feel much better than the wrx. You could basically use the word 'solid' to describe everything on the car. Anyway, I was apparently driving a little too passionately, and the local cops didn't appreciate it (I wasn't going that fast, but the damn exhaust is so damn loud).

The things you can get away with when driving the sheriffs car.

jb
    Last edited by jimb; 02-07-2002 at 04:50 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you get a ticket?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BamBooI
    Did you get a ticket?

The things you can get away with when driving the sheriffs car

I think he got away with no ticket

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by black99gt
    Originally posted by BamBooI
    Did you get a ticket?

The things you can get away with when driving the sheriffs car

I think he got away with no ticket
    another great thing ( or bad thing) about the wrx is how it just doesnt look like a sports car from far away. to the cop who knows jack sh*t about sports cars, they'd probly think its a kia or something. i personally can only see a slight resemblence to the kia from the back of the car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.