So today I raced someone!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on So today I raced someone! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not to big of me. I was working on my car and this guy was hanging out in the shop ...

Angry So today I raced someone!

Not to big of me. I was working on my car and this guy was hanging out in the shop all day. He had an R Type integra decked out. All day he put my car down saying this that and the other. "Subarus are good at corners but suck in a straight line. The have no top end". "they hit 90 and thats it. My integra will burn it anyday of the week blah blah blah."

Well a customer came in and needed a alternator belt fitting to his camero. Took us 4 mins tops. This guy knew the customer and begged to take it for a spin. So they guy says yes and lets integra boy drive it. He puts it in reverse and grinds 10,000 miles of the tranny.

He drives off and me and my friend decide to follow. Well the guy only took it a couple of yards up the road came back and got his car.

This guy red lines it then wheel spins out of the parking lot and off up the road. I followed just for the for the shear hell of proving him wrong.

This guy just kept it nailed. I caught upto him and passed him and floored it. I just pulled away from him all the way passed 140. I slowed for the corners so he would catch up and then floored it again pulling more than 10-20 car lengths. The guy in my car was just like **** this pulls. It drives like its glued to the floor and that guy is like way behind. I took it through some twists and nailed it when we got back to the store the guy comes back and he's dude oh my you have my upmost respect. That car is ****ing awesome. **** I pushed as hard is It would go and you just pulled on me. I take it back what I said about Subaru.

Gets in the shop then goes "you beat me oh cos I have no sway bar on he rear". *UM ok man*. The shop owners like you beat him lee? Yeah man I had no dowts.

The guy who was in my car owns a Mustang and is like "I was watching the rear and just seeing the integra become a dot in the distance. That subaru corners like nothing else."

Another mustang guy gives respect. What can I expect from an Integra guy but excuses. And the camero guy was like you drive that car so dam well.
    Last edited by Wheels; 04-04-2003 at 11:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bro i bet you on clound 9 .

feels good dont it

Thats a cool story
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

To Mr. Type-R:
    0WN3D!!!

-Jim

Nice story. Way to show him what the car is really made of.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    To Mr. Type-R:
    0WN3D!!!
    i 2nd that bahaha i beat one when i was stock but it wasn't that much it was like a highway race 60-110 thing...2 cars or so... yellow bleck!

No offense to yellow rexes
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I beat one too

I beat the he!! out of a type-r too. A canary yellow one, at that, with an ubsurdly-loud fart can.

I didn't even know the guy wanted to race me, until he peeled off from the intersection light we were at.

I chased him down by second gear and left him in third. Up at the next stop light, the guy is still playing catch-up. We all know what's coming at that point (prerequisite ricer fly-by).

Good thing the light turned green when it did, or the integra would have seriously ran the red light.

I just laughed and drove away from the light watching the guy trying to disappear into traffic up ahead.

loo - hoohoo - zerrrr!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.