own3d new maserati...or so i thought
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on own3d new maserati...or so i thought within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i just got back from work...i went cruising around a little first...i see these HID's behind me, nice and ...

own3d new maserati...or so i thought

so i just got back from work...i went cruising around a little first...i see these HID's behind me, nice and blue and it resembles the new maserati convertible. So i'm like oooooooo this should be fun...at least i may surprise him a little while he flies by me. So i speed up a bit to see what he does, and he speeds up so i put it in 3rd around 3K rpm ready to punch it and i move over...he floors it and i see him come up and i punch it...and i look over my left shoulder waiting for a ass kicking as he flies by me...and i realize he's not gaining but actually losing...AND FAST so i'm like **** he underestimated and didn't shift down all the way. So i slow back down and wait for him to catch up. when he gets to my back left he punches it again i downshift and take off. I realize i pulled him just as hard. So i slow down and i'm like wtf is wrong with this guy, its not that hard to pass my car with a maserati. so i give him the thumbs up as he starts to cruise by me...

so as he's slowly cruising by me he looks at my car like WTF is that and How did it beat me so bad (almost no one knows what the hell a subaru is in mexico, just some people in the peugeot 206's recognize the rex) and he gives a thumbs up back and goes on. Well I realized its not that he was a sucky driver...its just that he was in a lil' Z4 bmw. I waisted two good downshifts worth of gas on that guy

ah well...four door victory none the less
    lambosv21

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you had mistaken a maserati with a z4?

they have 206's in mexico??????????
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

it was realllllllly dark and all i saw were the blue headlights and they kinda had the shape of the maserati...i know my cars well and it was a dissapointing mistake

yea peugeot's are still sold here...they have tons of models. 206, 206cc, new 307 i think its called, 607, 406 coupe (my fav.), and 406 sedan (ugly)

New MG's still sold her as well. The little spider and Rover sedans and wagons...lots of cars we don't get in the states
    lambosv21

It's cool though...you still had a fun race, and that's what counts
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

They have cars in mexico? I thought yall were rideing around on burros.
    Last edited by LemonHerb; 04-04-2003 at 10:49 AM.
    -Andrew

Originally posted by LemonHerb
    They have cars in mevico? I thought yall were rideing around on burros.
    ur going down lemon
    lambosv21

Totally off-topic but man that 206 is such a sweet little car. It is hands down, 2x the car a Civic is: its cheif rival if it were offered here in the states. Man if that thing was marketed right, nobody would care about Peugeot's chitty rep it left behind when they split in '92. They are that sweet.

j.p.

im gettng a car in greece for the summer... its gonna be my summer car, and i can spend from 10-15,000dollars and i was thinking of a peugeot. i was also thinking of the redesigned audi a2.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    im gettng a car in greece for the summer... its gonna be my summer car, and i can spend from 10-15,000dollars and i was thinking of a peugeot. i was also thinking of the redesigned audi a2.
    A summer car!!! you spoiled brat!
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I drive a pug (106 rallye), and I don't like the 206. As a driver's car, it's aweful. You can't hardly see out the back, and it has weak power even in gti form. The seat sits up way too high for a decent driving position, too. Great rally car, but poor road car. If I were looking at a 2door hatch, I would DEFINITELY get a Renault Clio 172 cup. It's in the competition of a Civic Type R and Focus RS but cheaper and overall better.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.