Raced new GT w/ exhaust

This is a discussion on Raced new GT w/ exhaust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was going down the road yesterday and this very loud Mustang GT (new body style) with Steeda stickers all ...

Raced new GT w/ exhaust

I was going down the road yesterday and this very loud Mustang GT (new body style) with Steeda stickers all over it starts to mess with me. I didnt think anything of it because people look at my car most of the time and assume its stock and not worth messing with (no wing, stock box and stock wheels) Anyway this guys had large tires on the back, looked like Nitto's. Anyway we get going down this long 4 lane road and after enough of watching him gun it on me and pull back beside me I make him slow down to where I am in the middle of second gear. We both took off at the same time and I began to walk away from him, by the time I shifted to 4th I was about 2 cars ahead and still pulling in 4th. We shut down at about 110 and he pulled up next to me and asked me if my car had a stock turbo on it. I said yes and his son was looking at his dad like "why is your Mustang so slow" He said, "damn that ****er is fast." God how I love watching peoples faces when they get beat by a car that looks and sounds tons slower. By the way I am running a VS1 set up but with the stock box.
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahahah. never knew what hit em

Re: Raced new GT w/ exhaust

Originally posted by abbo7
    We shut down at about 110 and he pulled up next to me and asked me if my car had a stock turbo on it. I said yes and his son was looking at his dad like "why is your Mustang so slow" He said, "damn that ****er is fast."
    Street racing. 110 on the street. Kid's in the car. Yet another example of genius in action.

Stupid motherf***er belongs in jail.
    Driving the whiteline nightmare!

2003 Aspen White WRX Wagon 5 speed

His "kid" was around 18 years old, didnt mean to make it sound like he was in a baby seat.
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado