NSX vs. WRX... almost
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NSX vs. WRX... almost within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so, im driving down a neighborhood street(big street is closed because of repairs), when all of a sudden i see ...

NSX vs. WRX... almost

so, im driving down a neighborhood street(big street is closed because of repairs), when all of a sudden i see right behind me this car that is barely off the ground. i believe the clearance was about 3 inches. literally, there was barely and clearance. so, i am driving for a couple of minutes, and i noticed that he has been following me this whole time. i head out onto the highway. There, i lose him in traffic for some reason. After a couple of minutes, he find his way back to my rear. I see him staying there for a couple of seconds, without hinting at racing or anything. he changes lanes and passes me up, doesnt even look over and stays about a car length in front of me, but in his length. for about a minute or two, were just cruising, when i see that im approaching a slow car. the only way to dodge this slow car is to get into his lane, but i know if i speed up with a constant speed, he wont let me in. so.... i floor it and about 2 seconds after he notices, he floors it too, but i was already ahead of him, and in his lane . i then proceed to get into the right lane, and he gets up next to me. i pretend that im not noticing him next to me. so, for him to get my attention, he had to floor it a couple of times and brake. well, its on i say. he gets next to me from a roll at about 40mph and we both signal. he lets me get the hit, so i floor it and get in front of him about a carlength or so(he also floored it to right when i did). at this point, a car gets infront of him and then proceeds to lane change into mine. anyhow, we both slowed down. he looked over with suprise in his face that my car actually had some balls. oh well, i would have loved to see how badly the guy could have beat me from a roll. but, maybe next time... right... hehe, yeah right.

p.s. wow, those nsx's look sweet. i want one real badly!

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

depending on what year nsx you could have owned him... the earlier nsx's weren't that quick. 90-94? the 97+ are quicker. i've beaten quite a few.

i saw one tues up here at state college....seriously the car was up to my hip if that...i was goin jump on it and go for a ride but he woulda kicked my ass
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

My neighborhood is filled with nice cars. This one guy has a gray 450 whp NSX with a wide body kit. It's super sweet, and super fast. I'll see if I can find some pics floating on the net.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.