WRX vs cop = WRX wins (hiding in bushes). :D - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs cop = WRX wins (hiding in bushes). :D within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; "Anythng you say or POST can and will be used against you in a court of law..."...

"Anythng you say or POST can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's happened before- remeber the guy who lost warranty overage because of what he posted in a forum?

Heeheehee- gotcha! Your turn to tag me!

haha yeah the good thing about our cars is that you can shut all the lights and still see from the drls haha ive had this happen to me before i was driving like 80 or so when this cop flys past on the other side of the thruway...i see him slam on the brakes but he ended up passing the turn around area..so he starts backing up go turn onto my side of the highway..i floor it and hid in a mcdonalds that was fun times

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    haha yeah the good thing about our cars is that you can shut all the lights and still see from the drls haha ive had this happen to me before i was driving like 80 or so when this cop flys past on the other side of the thruway...i see him slam on the brakes but he ended up passing the turn around area..so he starts backing up go turn onto my side of the highway..i floor it and hid in a mcdonalds that was fun times
    pull up ebrake the drl's r gone
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

One of the reason's I have my DRL 'disabled'...

I also drove my car for almost 10months with no plates on it when it was new. I never got in trouble because I left my temp licence on the front window. But it did come in handy for times like this. I finally put my plates on, and my tags expired 1.5mo later or so...

-jason
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.