The young and the restless
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The young and the restless within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Tonight I had the pleasure of encountering the most idiotic driver I think I have ever seen. I was driving ...

The young and the restless

Tonight I had the pleasure of encountering the most idiotic driver I think I have ever seen.

I was driving along by myself, minding my own business, in the slow lane no less. Meanwhile there's moderate traffic all around and it is snowing. I was going about 50 mph, and a 1.8t Jetta pulls up very quickly beside me and makes like he wants to line up and race. Him and his passenger look over and he starts revving like he's going to downshift. I couldn't believe it. There's a van about 30 ft. ahead of him, but open in front of me. I look over at him like wtf? are you kidding? Then all the sudden he just guns it. It couldn't fu*king believe it, the ashole just shoots forwards and rear-ends the van in front of him. I honestly couldn't beleive my eyes. I just downshifted and got the hell out of there before anything else happened.

If this is the kinda of shi+ owning a WRX is going to get me into, I should just get a minivan. Well, maybe not

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Funny you should ask that question about what to expect as a WRX owner cause this went through my mind many times as it seems everyone knows (ok most) know the performance potential of the Subie and it also seems that every arse out there is gunning for it. I wondered if this would get old.

T.

Originally posted by Tuco
    Funny you should ask that question about what to expect as a WRX owner cause this went through my mind many times as it seems everyone knows (ok most) know the performance potential of the Subie and it also seems that every arse out there is gunning for it. I wondered if this would get old.

T.
    i have only cant in five races or even colse but i just live in a town of dumb ass is

I wish you could have videotaped that!!

The worst that I have experienced was a couple of teenagers in a Camaro that wanted to race me on a wet street in front of a school during school hours. Driving fast can be fun. Driving irresponsibly is just stupid.
    2002 WRX WRB

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.