toppled his Type-R - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on toppled his Type-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You gotta have more cowbell...

You gotta have more cowbell
    Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

umm ok? Hybrid-X, he has a type-r head, which doesn't make it a type-r engine, but it's closer.
    JDM now; this is a b20a, please read previous post. and yes there is a non-vtec jdm b20a. and i said it is a 2001 itr, again, please read previous post. he also has an aftermarket trany (i'm not sure what it's from, i see him 2day so i'll ask him), he doesn't run in the low 12's, and if you check me sig i have a fmic. any more questions? i'll have him get a screenname on here and he'll tell u. i swear to god. his name is Jim Lansing, he's 21, his phone # is ********** call it. call my #, 724-834-2779. i have no idea y u guys would think i'm lying, y would i waste my time???

:edit: don't post #'s on the internet that aren't yours.
    -wrxinthehouse
    Last edited by wrxinthehouse; 04-02-2003 at 09:11 AM.
    2002 blue WRX: JDM STi wing, reprogramed ECU, APS Red Hot dual ball bearing SR50 turbocharger, APS BOV, APS CAI, APS DP, APS DR 500 front-mount intercooler kit, APS STi-style hood scope, MOMO harness.

Jim Lansing, he's 21, his phone # is ***
    Ring Ring...
    hello?
    Hello Mr. Lansing, is your refrigerator running?
    Yes
    Well you better go catch it

That's not cool I would be hella pissed if some joker posted my phone # on the iterweb thingy.
    Last edited by wrxinthehouse; 04-02-2003 at 09:08 AM.

lol he doesnt care
    if you guys dont believe it call it
    2002 blue WRX: JDM STi wing, reprogramed ECU, APS Red Hot dual ball bearing SR50 turbocharger, APS BOV, APS CAI, APS DP, APS DR 500 front-mount intercooler kit, APS STi-style hood scope, MOMO harness.

Ok, first it's a b18a and now it's a b20? What's next?? Oh wait, it's a f22b from a S2000. That has a 6 speed trans. The story keeps on changing is why I'm having a hard time believing it. Oh well.

I agree, it needs more cowbell.
    Last edited by Hybrid-X; 03-31-2003 at 06:24 PM.

I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell..
    Last edited by JDM Now; 03-31-2003 at 08:24 PM.

TYPO
    i was thinken bout too much sh*t. it's a b18a. it was a typo.

Originally posted by APS-WRX
    umm ok? Hybrid-X, he has a type-r head, which doesn't make it a type-r engine, but it's closer.
    JDM now; this is a b20a, please read previous post. and yes there is a non-vtec jdm b20a. and i said it is a 2001 itr, again, please read previous post. he also has an aftermarket trany (i'm not sure what it's from, i see him 2day so i'll ask him), he doesn't run in the low 12's, and if you check me sig i have a fmic. any more questions? i'll have him get a screenname on here and he'll tell u. i swear to god. his name is Jim Lansing, he's 21, his phone # is 724-516-1365. call it. call my #, 724-834-2779. i have no idea y u guys would think i'm lying, y would i waste my time???
    acutally you're just lying. you're lying because you seek attention. we are all in agreement, i believe, about the lying and the being pathetic and needing attention. you are also aware of this, far more familiar with it than we are, even though you will respond by saying you are not.
    that's ok. we understand.
    it's rough being human, and sometimes our fears lead us to do silly things, don't they?

Bahahaha.

Sorry this needed to be said.

Not only was your friends ITR made in a year in which they weren't produced in the US, your friend also has 2 different engine's, I guess. Since you can't seem to pick one or the other.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

yes, doctor cyrilgrey, you have successfully dignoised my problem! how about a metal?! i seek attension so much! that's y i came here to post the win i had, so i could seek more attension from people i don't care about or even know. yeah!!!! my life is fullfilled!!!!
    get over urself. I posted this just to tell people about it, maybe even help some1. thank you, dr. cyrilgrey, cuz now i realized every1 on this forum knows everything, especially u, so i have no need to post anything else on this forum.
    btw-isn't the reason every1 is on a forum is to LEARN something? Oh, wait, ur smarter than me so UR right. my mistake.
    must make you feel big and powerful to talk down to sum1 over the internet, huh?

snowvert: do you know how to read? good. read the previous post. OMG. u people must be in 8th grade.

snowvert: do you know how to read? good. read the previous post. OMG. u people must be in 8th grade.
    no 6th

Yes, I can read just fine, but you on the other hand can't even make up a fake story and make is sound good.

I don't know much about a WRX, and most should know from my posts - yet I dont claim to know anything.

However, I know a lot about ITR's, as I have one. From your initial post, I chuckled to myself, but racing a car that wasn't made in that year with an engine it didn't have was just more amusement. The 6-speed tranny comment you made was an aside.

Thanks, drive thru.

P.S. Can "U" read, dood!!??1/1!1!!!! l337 $$ /sigh

kudos,
    Ops

Edit: spell-check
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

yes, doctor cyrilgrey, you have successfully dignoised my problem! how about a metal?! i seek attension so much! that's y i came here to post the win i had, so i could seek more attension from people i don't care about or even know. yeah!!!! my life is fullfilled!!!!
    get over urself. I posted this just to tell people about it, maybe even help some1. thank you, dr. cyrilgrey, cuz now i realized every1 on this forum knows everything, especially u, so i have no need to post anything else on this forum.
    btw-isn't the reason every1 is on a forum is to LEARN something? Oh, wait, ur smarter than me so UR right. my mistake.
    must make you feel big and powerful to talk down to sum1 over the internet, huh?

please stop lying.

i seek attension so much! that's y i came here to post the win i had, so i could seek more attension from people i don't care about or even know.
    u said it, not me..

every1 on this forum knows everything
    obviously, not EVERYONE.. you can be example #1 in this study..

btw-isn't the reason every1 is on a forum is to LEARN something?
    You're catching on! Case and point: YOU learned how to lie more efficiently and/or don't lie at all, since there are others out there that will call you on it.. Maybe you learned that you can get away with lying to people you meet at the local car meets or at Pepboy's or whatever, but not a place where there are so many eyeballs from so many different places of interest/knowledge..

Oh, wait, ur smarter than me so UR right.
    Not touching that one either, but based on your post, you do realize that they teach English every year at American schools, right?! Maybe pay a little more attention to the writing exercises.. kthx

edit: maybe this was an early April Fool's joke.. if so, hahahaha.. good one, u fkn got me! </set kneeslap="1">
    Last edited by JDM Now; 04-01-2003 at 04:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.