03 Cobra gives BULLET BIKE a scare! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 03 Cobra gives BULLET BIKE a scare! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have seen MANY bikes at the track. The fastest bike I ever saw was a new (i think) ZX ...

I have seen MANY bikes at the track. The fastest bike I ever saw was a new (i think) ZX 1300 or something like that. The bike kicked a drag bikes azz. Did a 9.9 @ 150. Thing was stock except for some sort of hand shifter. His feet did not come off the ground until about the 1/8th mile. Somehow the guys shift gears with his hands...

It was on Rt 28 north near chantilly.

I'm am in no way saying my car will kill most 750's. Maybe I got lucky.
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 03Cobra
    I have seen MANY bikes at the track. The fastest bike I ever saw was a new (i think) ZX 1300 or something like that. The bike kicked a drag bikes azz. Did a 9.9 @ 150. Thing was stock except for some sort of hand shifter. His feet did not come off the ground until about the 1/8th mile. Somehow the guys shift gears with his hands...

It was on Rt 28 north near chantilly.

I'm am in no way saying my car will kill most 750's. Maybe I got lucky.
    I know what you're talking about on the shifter, I think they call them air shifters, but I might be wrong. I do know they're good for clutchless upshifts, possibly without lifting off the gas.

If you were in that area, you should be familiar with Lake Fairfax. We would all love to see your car at a show/meet there on the 19th. Here's the info.

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys relax ok! Just because the Iraqis are kicking our asses is no reason to get all uptight about cars!
    2010 SSM STI

Originally posted by WilliamG
    Guys relax ok! Just because the Iraqis are kicking our asses is no reason to get all uptight about cars!
    This was a friendly invite and I would want all there to have fun and feel comfortable. It would be nice to see something aside from imports. This invite is extended to anyone interested, Beastcivic is excited to come out

Perhaps, if I remember... Going to the carribean tomorrow.. Back in 9 days...

Lake Fax... Have not been there in YEARS!

Maybe I'll shine it for the occasion... we'll see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.