Srt-4 Owned - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Srt-4 Owned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by LemonHerb I thought when the WRX lost by half a car it was spanked.. Maybe we need ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by LemonHerb
    I thought when the WRX lost by half a car it was spanked..

Maybe we need a sticky for the correct terminology?

Haha! Yep that was it. Total spanking!

Imagine if that SRT-4 had beaten that WRX by 3/4 of a car! TOTAL OWNAGE!

2010 SSM STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think the "owned" comment was directed more towards some people's idea that a SRT-4 will spank a stock WRX consistently
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

I think if you beat an SRT-4 by a car and a half its concidered that you shocked and awed the SRT-4

2 cars you have exserted road domination

1/4th car is hizowned

1/2 car is spanking as we said before

3/4th car I must disagree about, its marginal owning

a whole car it owning

and a car and a fourth really fits the total ownage criteria

But more seriously here. 5k in third is kind of weaksause. Thats what, maybe 80MPH and he was gaining on you im sure. A stock WRX traps a quarter mile about 95mph? (correct me if im wrong) So you may have lost the race if you had winded out third all the way, if we are talking a quarter mile race. Either way, the fact that you either won, tied, or basically lost by a small margin in your stock WRX vs a lighly modded SRT-4 is a pretty good race and you should be proud. Even if his mods may be somewhat futile.
    -Andrew

Where're you guys learning about the SRT4? Are there forums set up already?

I was reading an issue of Automobile Magazine where they compare an SRT4 to a Mazdaspeed Protoge, SVT Focus, and a Mini Cooper S. It's definitely a very ridiculous performance value and does everything well. Basically...it's a car that beats the Japanese at their own game...aside from the long term durability rumors that will fly around...let's sit back and wait to see what the fatal flaw is.

A lot of SRT-4 owners come here.. So there is a lot of debate.. if you sift through the bs argueing you pick up good info
    -Andrew

http://www.neons.org/forums/viewforu...26884ad674ccf6

and

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/view...0160f3dd0c00e7

VV

Originally posted by AREITU
    Where're you guys learning about the SRT4? Are there forums set up already?

I was reading an issue of Automobile Magazine where they compare an SRT4 to a Mazdaspeed Protoge, SVT Focus, and a Mini Cooper S. It's definitely a very ridiculous performance value and does everything well. Basically...it's a car that beats the Japanese at their own game...aside from the long term durability rumors that will fly around...let's sit back and wait to see what the fatal flaw is.

I loved that you weren't afraid to launch your WRX. There are so many WRX owners that are afraid to launch their WRX's, yet they still race people. All that does is make a WRX look slow. I'm glad to see someone with a stock WRX that showed what its capable of from a dead stop. Good job

I figure..why not launch it like it isnt mine...if it breaks that is what a warranty is for...and also I know the car has 20psi because I was there when the person installed it on his car (one of my friends is friends with him) I guess the owner of the Srt-4 didnt recognize me in my car....I feel that 80-85mph is a pretty good race..especially when the road that was used is packed with other cars and COPS so that is why i basically let off...we were coming up on a turn in the road and I dont know what is on the other side so I am not risking my car, me or my money

One of the members of one of those boards took a review by a member of NASIOC a little too harshly, critisizing everything the guy thought was negative about the car.

Cheap, fast, pretty damn good. Do you suppose maybe Dodge just beat Japanese manufacturers at their own game? (The one they accidentally invented)

Originally posted by jk147
    20psi and dumping at 6k.
    No wonder you have a CEL.
    CONGRATS! you get the idiot "i didnt actually read before I flamed" post of the day.
    go re read the post and TRY to understand it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123