Srt-4 Owned - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Srt-4 Owned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, perhaps your right then. IMO, no WRX or SRT owner should talk smeg about each other. Its too even ...

Well, perhaps your right then. IMO, no WRX or SRT owner should talk smeg about each other. Its too even a race.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

"Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When a WRX loses by a car, it is not owned. When a SRT-4 loses by a car, it is owned. Interesting

It is owned when I race him...If he wants to say he can beat me and lose then I think I can feel free to call it "Owned" that is the way that I see it...

but that is just me...I dont know what you guys think of the word owned and if it is that big of a contoversy than think of it as me inching, beating, walking, creeping or anything that would make you feel better..

Originally posted by 2001S4
    When a WRX loses by a car, it is not owned. When a SRT-4 loses by a car, it is owned. Interesting

Easssssyyyy... I think he was just caught up in the moment and excited about it! Hehe he is probably biting his tongue now
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Originally posted by WRXguy3
    Easssssyyyy... I think he was just caught up in the moment and excited about it! Hehe he is probably biting his tongue now
    I stand by my comment. A month of post after post about the SRT-4 with every post filled with excuses. When someone said a WRX got owned, SLAM. They were pegged as trolls and such. I just find this interesting.

Well true enough, you got a good point.

I think the SRT-4 is hard for some to accept around here, that stock for stock it's a drivers race. So I will have to agree with ya on the comment...hehe I just thought it was funny
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

I understand what you are saying...Excuses are lame but whatever..sometimes they arent excuses...sometimes it is the flat out truth...ex.I missed 3rd...what are you going to do it isnt like there is a flat tire involved some excuses can be taken to a comic book store and some can be taken to mind

Originally posted by FastWRX
    I understand what you are saying...Excuses are lame but whatever..sometimes they arent excuses...sometimes it is the flat out truth...ex.I missed 3rd...what are you going to do it isnt like there is a flat tire involved some excuses can be taken to a comic book store and some can be taken to mind
    I agree. I am not saying you made any excuses. I just found the owned comment amusing after the revearse argument was heard over and over. I say good race.

That is cool at least that is resolved...if I were aware of the previous post maybe I would have reconsidered the title of my post.

That is cool at least that is resolved...if I were aware of the previous post maybe I would have reconsidered the title of my post.
    Don't worry, I won't hold it against you

Thats okay, I don't blame you...I would have said the same thing that you did

Thats okay, I don't blame you...I would have said the same thing that you did

Now you just have to concentrate on getting your car running right. Then you will be a happy camper.

how do you know the SRT was running 20 PSI? I can't recall hearing about anyone running that high.

I thought when the WRX lost by half a car it was spanked..

Maybe we need a sticky for the correct terminology?
    -Andrew

I read somewhere that MBC's and such on the SRT actually make it slower. Picky ECU it seems. Reflash that monkey and open up that 2.4, it'll run then. SRT is gonna be a zippy one with a hacked ECU. Whats the story on the FMIC? It worth a flip? And are any bigger turbos out there yet for it?
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast