WRX vs. S4 Part II - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on WRX vs. S4 Part II within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ummm sorry but I'm a guy...

ummm sorry but I'm a guy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oops,

My fault. I guess your a real man after all!
    Cool, by the way what's up with the lack of WRX pride out here!I mean calling the WRX a ten dollar car is grounds for some whoopass. Who do these Sflamers think they are comin over here talkin Sh%t?
    The S4 is simply an overated VW. Just ask Autocar mag.

It's cool it's suppose to be Tristin but whoever named me messed up lol

Originally posted by scoob
    Now I get it.

Like Tristine I have guts, and I don't need no punk$ss leather seats, and a so-called finessed flamer chariot to enjoy driving.
    Go Tristine, why your all real woman, but there are some here that are more so.
    You would if you had the money!

Jealousssss? hehehehehe
    Gin and Tonic Demonic!

I'm jealoouuusss
    BTW, my S4 will smoke you like a pack of Kools too....sucker....hahahaha
    Gin and Tonic Demonic!

Yep,
    I'm jealous like I just went out and blew 40K at Vegas on a fat prostitute (s4), when my highschool sweetheart was next door waiting for me to call.
    Jealous like Bill Gates is of Milli Vannili.
    Jealous like Halle Barry is of Carni.
    Jealous like a Corvette is of a Porsche Carrera.
    yeah man I'm so jealous of you I'll beat you a%s on any road any time any where just so I can feel less......JEALOUS!!!!!

P.S. Audi S4 1/4 14.2
    WRX 14.1
    I Win! woooohahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    You lose loserrrrrrrr

Oh by the way WRXloser
    I have the money, but I'd rather spend it on two quality cars Honda SI, WRX than one piece of S$%t (S4) with leather seats.
    BTW they both will be running well twice as long as your VW.

P.S. Audi S4 1/4 14.2
    WRX 14.1
    I Win! woooohahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    You lose loserrrrrrrr
    Yep, once again referring to paper specs....hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Someones....jeallllouuuuusssssssssssss!

LOL
    Gin and Tonic Demonic!

bashers!

wrx_killers4, why are you here. Just to get your kicks out of upsetting everyone with your bull. I am a bit dissappointed that the members here have dragged themeselves into a cat fight, and down to your level, but still, you started it. We are not here to hang it on each other.

Another thing, mate, I'll race you, and be sure I will absolutely MURDER you! I'll start in 3rd and beat you, I'll start 10 car lengths behind you and beat you, I'll sit at the lights, read a paper and have a coffee and still beat you. Any way you look at it, I will MURDER YOU in take off, top end, top speed, whatever you like. (oops, I'm getting dragged in too)

P.S: Forgot to mention, my WRX has over 500hp and does the quarter mile in mid to low 10's. (oops!)

aod
    Originally posted by 7nth_Son
    A stock S4 will hand you your ass if your WRX is stock. I'm not sure how Car & Driver arrived at the conclusion that the WRX is faster. My friend's 2000 S4 pulls away from my WRX at pretty much any speed.

I love my WRX, but I'm not going to try to convince myself that it's a $40,000 six cylinder twin turbo killer.
    Unfortunately.. You don't know how to seriously drive your car. I guarantee you with equal drivers a WRX will beat an S4 in the 1/4.. However, a little bit after that, the S4 will start to pull on the WRX. With more practice, you will change your tune - Grasshoppah.

Wrx for life,
    Way to go man! Sometimes you have to come down to the little people, you know the ones less intelligent in order attempt to save them from themselves. (ie spending 40K on a 20k car) Do you know that the average IQ in this country is around 80? This explains why WRXloser is hear out of his element and getting his ass handed to him, and why we are well...WRX owners.
    I would never go to the Audiworld site and argue my car to them because I don't need there varification in order for me to feel good about my car choices; but apparently some among us haven't reached that level of maturity yet; hince WRXloser. It's so sad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456