MB S600 Vid - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on MB S600 Vid within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dear lord its like the car market suddenly jumped onto a speeding band wagon and is deciding to go all ...

dear lord its like the car market suddenly jumped onto a speeding band wagon and is deciding to go all out
    lambosv21

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by lambosv21
    dear lord its like the car market suddenly jumped onto a speeding band wagon and is deciding to go all out
    No kidding...even a Honda Accord comes with 240 hp stock!
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Thumbs up I Just saw the S600 in that Vid

While at the Grudge matches at Sac Raceway last night the very guy in that S600 in the vid was running the benz. He ran a new best.......11.9XX Although his Benz does appear and sound stock it is not, he is running a fully modified ECU. His computer is out of RENtec and as most of us know there products are scary fast! I thought it was great watching him run with 11 sec vipers, f-bodies, and stangs all night. By the way, his wife ran a 12.2 on her second run ever at a track.

By the way he was running the stock tires

Re: I Just saw the S600 in that Vid

Originally posted by need4spd
    While at the Grudge matches at Sac Raceway last night the very guy in that S600 in the vid was running the benz. He ran a new best.......11.9XX Although his Benz does appear and sound stock it is not, he is running a fully modified ECU. His computer is out of RENtec and as most of us know there products are scary fast! I thought it was great watching him run with 11 sec vipers, f-bodies, and stangs all night. By the way, his wife ran a 12.2 on her second run ever at a track.
    Yeah RENtec makes some crazy aftermarket products. They have this speed package for the CLK that boosts it to 485 hp and makes it sound and look like a hot rod with its wide body kit.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

That guy posts on LS1.com as treynor. He is an awesome guy and he owns 2 vipers (one modded to holy hell), that car, and several others. He makes me very jealous. Give me 10 more years treynor, 10 more years and Ill hunt you down in that 1000hp viper of yours... 10 more years
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123