What is the most feared car to lineup with
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the most feared car to lineup with within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Realistic cars only please. I'd have to say an MKIV supra. those cars are just amazing. it can look stock ...

What is the most feared car to lineup with

Realistic cars only please. I'd have to say an MKIV supra. those cars are just amazing. it can look stock and run 9seconds.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Z06's, any of em. With minor mods they can whoop just about anything. Then turn around and outbreak, out-turn and simply out do a stage 3/4 WRX bone stock(with a good driver).
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

i'd have to go with a syclone or typhoon. these trucks are so easy to drive my mother could out drag me. at least anything else you have a chance if the other guy screws up.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

A civic with altezzas. I practically poop in my pants.
    - Capt Crunch

how bout a 911GT2... i got my ass handed to me by one of them once... there is nothing it can't do better/faster other than mabye try to haul 5 people.... but for that kinda money it should.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Originally posted by Capt Crunch
    A civic with altezzas. I practically poop in my pants.
    HAHA...I know what you mean

I lined up next to my neighbor's Viper at a light today. Too bad I was turning left and he was going straight. I rally wanted to see how bad he would've whooped me. He's modded with God knows what. All I could see was exhaust and a fat nitrous tank that took up the entire trunk.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

A CRX or other little honda hatch, I'm not kidding....
    I mean a Supra, Z06, and GT2 you know what you're getting into, but that little honda could be running 11's or it could be running 16's and you would never know....
    autobahn storming scooby

Originally posted by blackshadow
    A CRX or other little honda hatch, I'm not kidding....
    I mean a Supra, Z06, and GT2 you know what you're getting into, but that little honda could be running 11's or it could be running 16's and you would never know....
    Hmmm...I can see that. I shifted while passing a blue SI on the way home once, and my BOV went off. Upon hearing it, the dude in the SI floored it, and I could hear his turbo spool and his BOV go off. I wanted to race him, but he turned in to his subdivision.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Yeah, once i was driving along with my friend, and this black crx with some ugly paint etc pulls along side and i could hear his exhaust. I look over and see that its the same crx that runs 11's at our local track!!! Of course we get a red light (now i'm really freaking since i was stock and inexperienced with my rex) we go and i rape him, horribly like 5+ car lengths to 70... Pull along side at the next light and it turns out to be a kid and not the guy with the fast CRX, for all i knew, and would have known, it could have been that guy, and trust me i was really scared when we lined up, but it turned out to be the slow one....
    autobahn storming scooby

LS1 f-body cars. Mainly for reasons other people have said. It could be stock with a crappy driver that can only turn high 13's in it. On the other hand it could have a head and cam package on it and turn some low 11's and a give any wrx a good spanking.
    My 2nd run at the track friday I lined up next to a stock looking ls1 z28. I expected to jump him and give a good run, but when I looked over after getting it into 2nd he was dead even and just started walking me like crazy. He ran a 12.2 to my 13.7.
    03 WRB sedan

Well its somewhat timely because today I pulled up next to a Ferrari Testarossa. He didnt really seem like he wanted to race though. Maybe he didnt want to waste his time.

Who would figure I would pull up next to a car like that in Moreno Valley.
    -Andrew

Originally posted by cjackswrx
    LS1 f-body cars...Civics...etc
    The same goes for 5.0s.
    It could be some shatbox 88 GT Auto with Flowmasters, OR it could be some hella modded, S/C NOS F-cam 1.7 rocker 351W stupid sleeper 5 speed LX. Those damn things are SO EASY to make fast.

Trust me, I've seen em both, and anything imaginable in between. Living in an area of roughly 3500 people, with 30+ 5.0s in the area, you learn to do your homework before talkin smack! Of course, this was back in he day...oh how i miss those days. I used to hate that distinct Stang exhaust note. Now I smile and reminisce....sad...
    -Kramit
    '03 EvoVIII (Apex Silver)

i saw one of the older nasty looking tiburons at the race track...bone stock everything...tires, motor looked stock, all he had were these NASTY yellow decals all over the car. He saw me laughing at him when he was making line for the light. Long story short he ran 12.1 in the 1/4mile. Nitrous makes almost any car a scary car
    lambosv21

I fear nothing....

Then again, I don't race.

03 Cobra with Kenne Bell blower upgrade... One did a 9.9 in the 1/4 last weekend... OUCH!

No NOS!
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast