What is the most feared car to lineup with - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the most feared car to lineup with within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 03Cobra 03 Cobra with Kenne Bell blower upgrade... One did a 9.9 in the 1/4 last weekend... ...

Originally posted by 03Cobra
    03 Cobra with Kenne Bell blower upgrade... One did a 9.9 in the 1/4 last weekend... OUCH!

No NOS!
    if u line up with a cobra u know it's fast so that's not DL same with a Z06 or a C5....a supra mostly the same but u never know u can't tell
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

after watching the STOCK MB s600 just run the quatermile, I would have to say that I fear it the most....

12.45 @ 114.3mph..... DAYUM!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by LemonHerb
    Well its somewhat timely because today I pulled up next to a Ferrari Testarossa. He didnt really seem like he wanted to race though. Maybe he didnt want to waste his time.

Who would figure I would pull up next to a car like that in Moreno Valley.
    hahaha....ur sure it wasn't one of those fiero w/them ugly kits? or maybe the guy was lost on his way to palm spring, hehe

oh yeah....i'd be scared of any 16 yrs. old in a car w/their seat recline all the way back and one hand on the steering wheel....those scare the crap out of me cuz i keep thinking that they're going to loose control of their car

hehe
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Viper.

A Ferarri Testarossa from the 80's is not as fast as you might think believe it or not. There is a pizza place that I go to all the time and the walls are littered with Ferarri posters, with specs and stats and all of that. There are two separate posters that list the Testarossa at mid 5's for 0-60 and 13.8 for the 1/4 mile. With a MBC, you can actually take out a Ferrari with a WRX

As for what I fear, I fear cars that I know are my equal, then it becomes a driver's race, and the pressure is on me to perform not the car. Who cares if I get spanked by a Cobra or spank a Saturn. So, in the end, I fear equal cars with good drivers. I also fear sleepers.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    As for what I fear, I fear cars that I know are my equal, then it becomes a driver's race, and the pressure is on me to perform not the car. Who cares if I get spanked by a Cobra or spank a Saturn. So, in the end, I fear equal cars with good drivers. I also fear sleepers.

-joe
    i agree with u 100%
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

would be lumpy v8s... thems are mean!
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

crown victoria with blue and red lights on top, they usually win.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Originally posted by slin02
    crown victoria with blue and red lights on top, they usually win.
    no they always loose the motorolla will win
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Before I traded it in on the SS camaro that I traded for my wrx wagon..(i cant help myself..i love cars), I had a 93 mustang LX 5.0. I was living in monterey, ca at the time, and this is when I first remember seeing a lot of seriously tuned hondas on the road(97-98).
    The LX was blown to 14 psi (no intercooler...I love danger), had dart aluminum heads and a mild camshaft. I drove the car exactly as I ran it at the strip: no front sway bar, and mickey thompson soft compounds mounted on the stock 16" rims. The blower was belt driven internally, and at idle, there was no way you would hear it. At any rate, My best ET for the car was 11.977 @ 115 mph and a 1.6 60'. The only thing i did for the strip was take rear tire pressure down to about 13 lbs.
    The car didnt stop or turn worth a damn, and you had better have it pointed straight when you pulled the trigger, but i was essentially unbeaten at the stoplight grand prix. Sure there were faster cars out there, but darn few of them could run that hard w/o giving it away.
    Of course, ive since grown up, and would now never do anything so irresposible as to troll for suckers in loud hondas just to satisfy my selfish need to crush somebody else's ego

F50, i think i would wet myself at the sight of that hood
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

how about this civic. i wish i can go up against it once. i let her go and bought my wrx. i wll run into the her again one day and she will bow down to me. at least i hope. she was my 12 sec terror on the track with street tires.

Damn yo...talk about a sleeper
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by kongzilla
    how about this civic. i wish i can go up against it once. i let her go and bought my wrx. i wll run into the her again one day and she will bow down to me. at least i hope. she was my 12 sec terror on the track with street tires.

talk about a sleeper

Peter North > *

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Damn yo...talk about a sleeper
    ARG you beat me to it by like 10 seconds

Peter North > *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.