WRX vs. RSX Type-S - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX vs. RSX Type-S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by smokey Man, what kind of mods do you have? If you're stock, then you're not sporting a ...

Arrow Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont get it....

Originally posted by smokey
    Man, what kind of mods do you have?

If you're stock, then you're not sporting a Type R a one car lead and pulling on it that hard...especially one with 210FWHP as you stated.

As far as a RSX-S not being fast, I'd agree - a high 14, low 15 second car certainly isn't fast. Neither is a stock WRX.

RSX's, however, are now dipping into the low, low 13s and will soon be hitting high 12s, without any F/I or No2...so you might want to rethink that statement.

Oh, just to clarify, the WRX is faster than the RSX-S...I don't want this to turn into a pissing contest. But if you're stock, and I'm stock, you're not pulling 6 cars on me, especially if you spot me a lead.

Edit: and I'd still love to hear your explanation of why the Integra is better than the Type S...remember, you said "Integra" so please, let me know how a GS-R is better than a Type S.
    ill see if i can post both of the videos(the RSX kill, and the Type R catch up, in the type R race the video is from the Type R, so you can see he is driving good, and also how i dont launch, but for now, just go back to ClubRSX
    Last edited by Brady6226; 03-25-2003 at 05:52 PM.
    sliver 03' RX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont get it....

Originally posted by Brady6226
    ill see if i can post both of the videos(the RSX kill, and the Type R catch up, in the type R race the video is from the Type R, so you can see he is driving good, and also how i dont launch, but for now, just go back to ClubRSX
    Wow, because I'm disagreeing with you I should go back to ClubRSX? That's pretty immature, don't you think?

I am just curious as to what mods you have...and you still haven't backed up your statement of why you think "Integra's are better than the RSX-S."

Hey, if you don't like to be challenged, maybe you're in the wrong place. But you can't expect to say silly things like that and get away with it...

I've also been a part of this community for quite some time, and I really don't think you have the right to suggest I go somewhere else because my opinion is different than yours. Grow up man.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123