300 zx death
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 300 zx death within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well im board so i go for a drive on the highway and guess what some kid in a 300zx ...

300 zx death

well im board so i go for a drive on the highway and guess what some kid in a 300zx pulls up to me just after i get off the on ramp.it doesn't look to moded all i can see and here is his exhaust so im like what the hell ill go for it, i punch it in third gear and about 60mph and guess what there he goes he had bout 4 cars on me by 100mph so i shut down and head in to town not to happy about losing. im driving thru town a 2000 or newer maxima pulls up next to me and reves im like what the hek i go for it i take off at about 3000rpm and he right next to me i hit 2 and he's gone by the time i hit 3 i had about 3 or 4 cars on hem. after that i stop and we talk and i find out his friend owns the 300zx and it has a turbo upgrade and a boost control. so rilly don't fill to bad now

sorry for the spelling and bad grammar i hand a beer or 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

luv them fairlady
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

LOL, a beer or two...are you really sure that was a 300z you raced

T.

Originally posted by Tuco
    LOL, a beer or two...are you really sure that was a 300z you raced
    T.
    yes i had the beer when i got home

That's kewl, am sitting here putting some scotch down as I cruise the net & play some MOH...of course finding my aim isn't too well

T.

Nice race on the Maxima...and yeah about the 300zx, I wouldn't be too disappointed either

and LOL to the beer thing! HAHAHA man I love these boards.
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.