300 zx death

This is a discussion on 300 zx death within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well im board so i go for a drive on the highway and guess what some kid in a 300zx ...

300 zx death

well im board so i go for a drive on the highway and guess what some kid in a 300zx pulls up to me just after i get off the on ramp.it doesn't look to moded all i can see and here is his exhaust so im like what the hell ill go for it, i punch it in third gear and about 60mph and guess what there he goes he had bout 4 cars on me by 100mph so i shut down and head in to town not to happy about losing. im driving thru town a 2000 or newer maxima pulls up next to me and reves im like what the hek i go for it i take off at about 3000rpm and he right next to me i hit 2 and he's gone by the time i hit 3 i had about 3 or 4 cars on hem. after that i stop and we talk and i find out his friend owns the 300zx and it has a turbo upgrade and a boost control. so rilly don't fill to bad now

sorry for the spelling and bad grammar i hand a beer or 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

luv them fairlady
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

LOL, a beer or two...are you really sure that was a 300z you raced

T.

Originally posted by Tuco
    LOL, a beer or two...are you really sure that was a 300z you raced
    T.
    yes i had the beer when i got home

That's kewl, am sitting here putting some scotch down as I cruise the net & play some MOH...of course finding my aim isn't too well

T.

Nice race on the Maxima...and yeah about the 300zx, I wouldn't be too disappointed either

and LOL to the beer thing! HAHAHA man I love these boards.
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper