stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm on my way to work it's about 6:15 in the morning. I stopped at a red light, when ...

Talking stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns

So I'm on my way to work it's about 6:15 in the morning. I stopped at a red light, when I kid who had to be about 17 or so pulls up next to me. I do have my car de-baged so he probably had no clue. Anyway he looking over at me like he wants to go-->
    I look over his honda and what I could see it was stock except for the clear rip off tail lights, and what was an extremely loud weed- eater sounding muffler. Me thinking he must know a little bit about the import scene, since he had the clear tail lights and all you know) So I just take off normal when the light turns green, and all I hear is this angry weedeater taking off trying to race. I put it in second, punch it and pulled on him like he driving a domestic. Not a life altering kill, but it sure is fun to leave them so far behind. NOTE-- no speed limits were broken in this race!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns

Originally posted by RVwrx
    pulled on him like he driving a domestic.
    i did that to a viper once. man that was sad.when will these domestic people learn that only import cars are fast.

Re: Re: stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns

Originally posted by cyrilgrey
    i did that to a viper once. man that was sad.when will these domestic people learn that only import cars are fast.

hahahaha, good one dude
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

What exactly would debadging a WRX do in terms of tricking people? Its not like there's a base model...the body style is obvious and the exhaust is every moreso in terms of separating it from the Legacy and 2.5RS...Also, that WRX commerical is played every 10 minutes here.

Speaking of TV, what's up with that new WRX commercial? Why does it have an aftermarket exhaust on it? Last time I checked, stockers come with the double tipped exhaust, not the single barrel one...still, the exhaust does look amazingly good.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

It has the single exhaust because SOA wants you to think it's OK to modify the car. Then they can avoid warranty claims.

X

The single tip exhaust is an option.

Really? That's a really nice exhaust for the car...not that I dislike the double-tipped one, but the single tipped one is really clean, not like the typical Honda fartcans you see (which is why I will remain with my factory exhaust setup

Too bad the STI muffler is $750 from the dealer, for a muffler!!!! Keep in mind that some people debadge or rebadge, put a FMIC on, and put a 2.5RS hood for a total stealth look.

And yes, all domestics are slower than me trying to get out of bed in the morning. Silly Z06s

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Actually, the car has a STi exhaust on it, and it isn't a option when buying the car, since it cant be warrentied.

It is however a sweet sounding exhaust, i had one when I first bought mine 2 years ago.

Not worth the price today though.

My car is debadged and at a car show last summer, I had more people ask what it was or "how did I get that neon to look like that"

People dont reconized the car without the stupid badges on it.

I dont need stupid badges!!!

Late
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

That's weird, I always thought the WRX stood out in a crowd. I guess I'm one of those people that really likes the look of the WRX so naturally I notice them and have memorized most features. Its not like my car where the Base and Type S have relatively no cosmetic differences besides on measly badge...

Re: Re: stupid kids hondas are for mowing lawns

Originally posted by cyrilgrey
    derrrr... Stupid apples don't fall far from the stupid tree I guess.

I have one word for the viper: Skyline.

Uhhh... Viper > Skyline. You do realize that most current domestics will rip nearly all imports a new arse. LS1 will kill nearly any import on the road, Mach 1 will do the same, as will Cobra, and GT to an extent. Pulled on him like he was driving a domestic? Please go race a real domestic then say that again, and I dont mean a "compact" domestic like the cav or something but like what a turbo is to the import world. The domestic equivalent is a V8. Go race one with a good driver and you will get owned. Stupid comments, stupid stupid comments.
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

Originally posted by WishIHadWRX
    Uhhh... Viper > Skyline...Stupid comments, stupid stupid comments.
    You should change your name to WishIHadDomestic.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Wow, that was intellignet there man. I am a fan of automobiles PERIOD. The fact is the Viper is a greater automobile than all the hype of the Skyline has been made to be. Current domestics kill the vast majority of jap imports on the road. He made a stupid comment and I pointed it out, dont get ur thong all in a bunch there man.

and I just looked at your sig, you exemplify perfectly what it is I dislike about the import scene (though I own and mod imports myself). Look at all those visual mods... even underbody neons and the ONLY mod you have acctually done is axle-back exhaust.
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

WishIHadWRX, I sense Mitsubishi induced insecurity. The facts are...

1. You don't even have a Viper, Skyline, or WRX for that matter.

2. You don't know my situation, such as the fact that I have a car that is entirely too fast for the roads that it traverses (i.e. New York City streets), and the reasons that I have for wishing to retain my factory warranty.

3. Your sense of style is different than mine, but I don't hate on you. I believe that my neon enhances the look of my car, and almost everyone that I know in person agrees. People that have not seen it in person tend to generalize and picture my car as some sort of riced-out Civic. It is not.

Anyway, if you'd like to flame away, do it by PM, or continue to make a fool of yourself because of my lightheared remark. Again...
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast