Chevy Cav vs WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Chevy Cav vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by el~sharko Ya know its funny you say that about the civics and corolla, cause you know damn ...

Originally posted by el~sharko
    Ya know its funny you say that about the civics and corolla, cause you know damn well, there are lots of faster civics out there than wrx's. Second I own a corolla with just bolt-ons and obviously it doesn't compare to my wrx, it will pull on my sister's 2k1 RS2.5 Its a quick and fun(handling) car. Just thought i'd throw that out there
    Hey sorry i didn't mean to put down your car, I know first hand the durability of those corollas even after a thorough thrashing. I'm just saying if you want all out performance, most people will go for a turbo or at least higher powered car to start with, as they are easier to mod and make quicker for more money. Also I'm sure there are a lot of civics faster than WRX's because they have been around longer and there are far far more of them.
    03 nissan sentra se-R specV

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by solak321
    I'm just saying if you want all out performance, most people will go for a turbo or at least higher powered car to start with, as they are easier to mod and make quicker for more money.
    sorry i meant make quicker for less money
    03 nissan sentra se-R specV

no offense taken, just making sure

Did you guys see this one?

If you were wondering why there is so little knowledge over there, wonder no longer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails personal_pic.jpg  
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12