I think I pissed my friend off...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I think I pissed my friend off... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ive been buggin him all day for a race against his 97 LT1 Z28 M6. His only mod is a ...

I think I pissed my friend off...

Ive been buggin him all day for a race against his 97 LT1 Z28 M6. His only mod is a K&N.

Keeps saying no and says he will R*pe me. I told him to try me he says no he dosent want to waste the gas. I told him to humor me with no avail. After hours of "sh*t talk" he came off looking pretty annoyed.

I feel that I have pushed the envlelope and he seems to be extremely friggin annoyed with me. He says Im like "a 4th grader trying to pick a fight with the high school kid"

That kinda annoyed me...

So I guess we are gonna have to settle it on the road or track... any ideas on how to intice the "underinformed" into a race.

He says he *might* give me a run come spring when it is warmer.
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Me: I hit a highway divider at 120...
    Stupid Cousin: Is that a bad thing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Doesn't sound like much of a "friend". Tell him you will do 2 runs, one from a stop and one from a roll. 50 bucks goes to the winner. If one of you wins one, and the other person wins the other, then do 2 more runs, just the same.

Na hes definately a good friend we've known each other since 9th grade we are just about out of college and off to dental/med school. We are almost like brothers.

I think hes just on a V8 high right now, he thinks im crazy and dosent think any 4 cyl can touch him. We would throw ourselves in front of bullets for each other but no dice on a race...Weird huh...

Perhaps hes concerned about both our safteys... hmm... if thats the case gotta wait till the strips open up then...
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

given similar driving ability.

you should win or at least tie from a stop, but from a roll, i think he might edge u out...

I'm a big fan of V8's myself, and have always been. I'm not suprised he is a but timid about racing you considering how successful the wrx's have been lately. Word is definately spreading fast, even through the V8 community. Bet him some money and find a good deserted place to race. Set it up beforehand a few days ahead. Maybe that will convince him.

well if he is gonna r*pe you the tell him to "quit the grinnin' and drop the linen".

maybe he doesn't race. does he run anybody else in his Z? just pick on civics?

i dunno about you, but the word 'Friend' to me means "gives a damn about what i think and feel."

maybe you should take a minuted to see why he's getting annoyed if you're really worried you annoyed him.

Just a little advice. . .i think who'd win in a drag race is the least of your concerns at this point. . .

There is a good chance he'll destroy you if you race from a roll. Race from a standstill. Call him a pus$y a lot. He'll race you.

-Jim

Originally posted by Kanchou
    i dunno about you, but the word 'Friend' to me means "gives a damn about what i think and feel."

maybe you should take a minuted to see why he's getting annoyed if you're really worried you annoyed him.

Just a little advice. . .i think who'd win in a drag race is the least of your concerns at this point. . .
    yeah thats what im concerned about to say the least. I would like a run but I don't want to do it if he dosent want to. I just didnt think he would get that annoyed.

Platinum I did call him a *****. Albeit jokingly... No avail he seems overly confident...
    Last edited by Butterfingers; 03-15-2003 at 07:42 PM.
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Originally posted by chevyeater
    well if he is gonna r*pe you the tell him to "quit the grinnin' and drop the linen".

maybe he doesn't race. does he run anybody else in his Z? just pick on civics?
    i think just civics... which i think he classes my car in...
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Originally posted by Butterfingers
    i think just civics... which i think he classes my car in...
    Prove him wrong.

im trying to... hes not budging from his "im not racing you rob" stance
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Bribe him with beer. Whoever wins gets a free case of beer.

I think its lame how he is able to talk smack, and not back it up. If he doesnt want to race, thats cool, leave it at that. But if that is the case, he should not be saying anything beyond that. I bet you he's saying one thing but really thinking that if you guys did race, theres a chance he would lose..whether its driver error or whatever.
    04 SVT Lightning

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    I think its lame how he is able to talk smack, and not back it up. If he doesnt want to race, thats cool, leave it at that. But if that is the case, he should not be saying anything beyond that. I bet you he's saying one thing but really thinking that if you guys did race, theres a chance he would lose..whether its driver error or whatever.

Yeah good call. What does he think he's doing talking all this smack and stuff (not downing your friend or anything) and then absolutely REFUSES to back it up. He probably WANTS to think he could "R*pe" you..but in the back of his mind he's thinking....Rrrrr *wroooooosh*EXXXXXXX

lol I DUNNO!
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast