IDIOTS pay $50,000 for Evo VIII !!!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on IDIOTS pay ,000 for Evo VIII !!!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Most dealerships who have received the new 2004 Lancer Evolution are charging a ,000 adjustment value over MSRP on all ...

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Exclamation IDIOTS pay $50,000 for Evo VIII !!!!!!!

Most dealerships who have received the new 2004 Lancer Evolution are charging a $20,000 adjustment value over MSRP on all cars, bringing the grand total to almost $50,000 !!!!! I'm sorry, but anyone who pays a 60% mark-up on a Mitsubishi, let alone a four door sub-compact sedan, is an A$$H0LE!!!!!!!!! It's dealers like Mitsubishi with their 0-0-0 scams and their 60% bull$#!T mark-ups that make buying and selling cars feel like pulling teeth. And still, there are actually idiots out there who are buying these things. G35, S2000, hell even a Porshe Boxter, all beautiful cars under 50 grand!!!!!!! $#!T, if I had 50 large to blow on a car, I'd skip all the way to the local BMW dealer and pick up my shiny new 3 series.
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi there,we`d like the graciously welcome you to last week,where this topic has been discussed numerous times. Please enjoy your stay,and get to know the "search" button.

Thank you.
    The Managment

OOoooo, diss.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

Uh oh- it's about to get ugly in here...

Lol yeah it sure is

Personally I think it already HAS gotten ugly...haha wow
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

EVO Mark Up

These people in Durham NC are asking $2K over MSRP. Of course this is NASCAR country- I'm sure its a lot harder to buy an SVT mustang around here.....
    I'm going to test drive it our of curiosity...

[mailto:220771@leadmanager.webedge.com]
    Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 1:11 PM
    To: ajmorris@med.unc.edu
    Subject: Customer Number[59652133]-RE: RE: Customer Number[59652133]-RE: RE: Customer Number[59652133]-RE: RE: Customer Number[59652133]-Elkins Mitsubishi

Andrew,

As this car is not pre-sold, it should be here for the weekend. Our hours on Sat are from 9-4 and we are closed Sunday. The sticker price of the car is $30,812. I believe they are asking $33,812. It is a sharp looking car. The short throw shifter they added to the car is a nice touch for driving. Send me an e-mail and let me know when you will be able to stop by. Thanks for the quick response.

Sincerely,
    Christie Boyce

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.