Stickered out Integra or Civic or something

This is a discussion on Stickered out Integra or Civic or something within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was at a light on my way home last night (around 2:30AM) and I was on the fone getting ...

I Support ClubWRX

Stickered out Integra or Civic or something

I was at a light on my way home last night (around 2:30AM) and I was on the fone getting some bad news and I guess I wasn't paying attention because the light turned green and I didn't notice. All of a sudden, someone pulls up next to me in an integra i think with loads of stickers (including a huge "B-Spec USA" Sticker going almost the length of the car). He revs his engine and sits at the green light with me (pretty dead area at 2am). So I get off the fone as the light changes to red and roll down my window. The guy yells out that i'm about to get my ass whooped.

Normally, I wouldn't go full out with a 10yr old car that sounded as ****ty as his, but like I said, I got bad news so I just nodded my head and revved back. The light turns green and I slingshot away like never before. By the top of second I have about 10 car lengths on him. I catch a red light and after a few seconds he catches up... He yells something about him not getting a good launch. The light turns green and he guns it. I go about half throttle and he starts pulling away (half car) and I decide that's just about enough and gun it again. I fly by him and wave as I do so. He kindly returned my gesture with the 1 finger wave...

Moral of todays story... Stickers really don't add HP!! Who knew?!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

F'ING RICERS!!

Way to shut the fricker up!
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Yo Dawg, was dat shizzy up on route 1, cus dat wuz me and my boy. We wuz jus playin u, if my boy wanted 2 he would hav juiced u......

OK, back to real life. Way to lay the smack down on idiots , and I hope all is well with the said "bad news".

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ughhh...the dismal world of Frankenstein engines and swaps in the Honda world. Spend 3 grand on some JDM piece and get 12 hp and shave 0.2s off your 1/4 mile time. Not all are like that, but it's seriously a joke compared to WRX mods.

There's a guy locally with about $6k of work into his Civic Si going faster. This car has everything and a somewhat gutted interior. He runs low 14's. Maybe FI would help things, but then he wouldn't have "a mad tizzight all motor setup, yo".
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Yo Dawg, was dat shizzy up on route 1, cus dat wuz me and my boy. We wuz jus playin u, if my boy wanted 2 he would hav juiced u......
    Joe, I really hope it took you a few minutes to get that out! LOL
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson