350 Z and SRT4 in 1 night - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on 350 Z and SRT4 in 1 night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by JRod Actually, I have posted some positive things about the SRT-4 just not on this thread. I ...

Originally posted by JRod
    Actually, I have posted some positive things about the SRT-4 just not on this thread. I wasnt trying to say anything about the superior safety of the WRX, hehe j/k. I was referring to the fact that the WRX is a completely different platform. The frame stiffness was just an example of that. The SRT-4 IS a neon platform, simple as that.

I try to never make excuses it's embarassing, I just want the right info posted.
    Well I apologize if I misread into your posts. You must understand that I am basically making a stand against the entire site in the SRT-4's defense, practically alone. I liked the SRT-4 before, but didn't have a preference between the WRX or the SRT-4. After today, I think I cannot wait to see a lot of SRT-4's beating up on WRX's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    dodge should've built a new platform for it. the neon isn't the best constructed car in the world. it's in the same class as the mirage, cavalier, etc... my gf has a mirage and it feels like it's going to fall apart at like 100. the car is meant for commuting. when u add a turbo and double the hp on a commuter car then it could mean problems. u get what u pay for in the end. u have an s4 u should realize u get what u paid for. the new 03 s4's are like 36grand here or something. it's not made cheaply. now a wrx is 25. some people have some flaws with the cheap interior. the neon is 20k and it has a cheap interior. who knows how cheap or what they skipped at the factory. ya know what i mean?? fwd just isn't a performance car....IMHO of course.
    I DO have to disagree with you on that one...the FWD comment is totally wrong. Think about the FWD 205 hp turbo'd DSM, that's just one example...and yes, that car IS A PERFORMANCE car, whether you admit it or not. I had one for 2 years and lemme tell you there were some crazy hp gains to be had...was a sportscar at heart.
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

these threads never go anywhere as stated by s4...all it does is get people flustered and throw out their opinions and views...its like politics

why can't we just all hold hands and stare at lemonherbs avatar in harmony
    lambosv21

Originally posted by 2001S4
    Well I apologize if I misread into your posts. You must understand that I am basically making a stand against the entire site in the SRT-4's defense, practically alone. I liked the SRT-4 before, but didn't have a preference between the WRX or the SRT-4. After today, I think I cannot wait to see a lot of SRT-4's beating up on WRX's.
    I read you That's a pretty big stand to make on this board!

Well, after some of the threads I have read I cant wait to beat on the SRT-4's when they get to NY. We have a pretty good head start as far as mods and tuning go. Only time will tell how the SRT-4 holds up to mods. Any competition is good competition. It's like evolution, each car will either evolve or become extinct.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

Dont worry S4.. people in the WRX community will come to grips with a cheaper car that has straight line proformance number close to its own. Just as I am sure the whole s4 community had to come to grips with cheaper cars having better proformance across the board for much less. Its just a matter of time.
    -Andrew

Originally posted by LemonHerb
    Dont worry S4.. people in the WRX community will come to grips with a cheaper car that has straight line proformance number close to its own. Just as I am sure the whole s4 community had to come to grips with cheaper cars having better proformance across the board for much less. Its just a matter of time.
    I hope so. I don't descriminate against cars based on price, drivetrain, engine, country of origin, or anything. I look at the numbers, the overall look of it, features, basically anything that there is for me to like. I always give a car a chance before making a harsh judgement though. It is only fair.

*cries at happy ending*
    lambosv21

Originally posted by lambosv21
    *cries at happy ending*
    Wuss

I love beef, but hate fish.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Hey everybody.. stare at my avatar for atleast 1 minute before posting.. it will make the world a better place.
    No worries there, I ALWAYS do.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Originally posted by is2scooby
    I love beef, but hate fish.
    These are two different types of meats marketed toward the EXACT same demographic. Compare the price of a pound of beef to a pound of fish. The fish can swim 0-100 feet faster that a cow can poop. I'm not bashing fish. I'm totaly fair to all meats until they give me gas.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Originally posted by koyokid
    These are two different types of meats marketed toward the EXACT same demographic. Compare the price of a pound of beef to a pound of fish. The fish can swim 0-100 feet faster that a cow can poop. I'm not bashing fish. I'm totaly fair to all meats until they give me gas.
    A$$

Hey everybody.. stare at my avatar for atleast 1 minute before posting.. it will make the world a better place.
    Haha believe you me, I already have...actually looked up some more pics of that f'ing hottie!!! lol
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Originally posted by 2001S4
    A$$
    agreed
    lambosv21

I Support ClubWRX
    Tra la la la la!

Frolicking down the lane!

Tra la la la la!

Isn't the weather beeeeeeeeeeee-autiful!

2010 SSM STI

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast