WRX gets spanked again by SRT-4
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX gets spanked again by SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://members.aol.com/minirt/SRT4VsWRX.wmv Sigh start making the excuses again !!!!!...

Talking WRX gets spanked again by SRT-4

http://members.aol.com/minirt/SRT4VsWRX.wmv

Sigh start making the excuses again !!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't call that being spanked, they look pretty even to me. It just looks like the neon got a better jump on the acellerator. Good race, any info on if either cars were modded?

One more thing, if you think all the guys on this forum are just going to make excusses then go troll somewhere else. Most people on here are respectable car enthusiats that will give other cars respect.

later,
    WR Blue Perl WRX

I have a crappy connection so I only got the vid in little bits at a time. From what I could tell that race was from a roll.

So tell us something we dont know. A new altima will pull on the WRX from a roll.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

Why does it look like the WRX was catching up?

Cuz it was catching up and he let off. I wonder what mods the wrx had. Probably turboback/uppipe/bc?

found out...
    Thats my SRT in the video. We raced from a 40 mph 2 gear role. He had two people( him + video guy) I had 3 people in the SRT. His mods include (Exhaust,DP,UP,Boost controler set at 15psi,intake) It could have more...not sure he said he invested $4000. Anyway it was a good race and the guy was cool. I had like 50 different cars asking me to race....Lol! I felt that My SRT was not running up to play .I was only spiking 12Psi last night holding 10, most of the time the car spikes 14 and hold 12/13. My car is stock as of now. All the people I meet up in Spring Valley seem interested in the SRT ...Not to much flaming.That WRX sounds bad ass in the video(love it) Hope you like the video..(thanks to Dan video guy)

Hardly a spanking and the Rex was catching up.

I don't like calling BS, but I would think that if someone invested $4000 into a WRX it should beat a SRT, even from a roll. If not I feel a little let down. Even with just the mods that where mentioned I thought a WRX would take a stock SRT.

Later,
    WR Blue Perl WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL, you guys crack me up. Anybody notice that the Neon started the race going 5mph faster?
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

Originally posted by GV27
    LOL, you guys crack me up. Anybody notice that the Neon started the race going 5mph faster?
    They started side by side, on the third honk (sounds like the wrx guy honking, so no jump) BOTH cars went. The SRT-4 jumped ahead as it obviously doesn't have the same lag as the WRX. And I believe the person who posted the thread was not trolling. He said to start making excuses and that is exactly what you guys have done. Just say nice race and cool car and he will be on his way.

good race. expected results. nuff said.
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

Still waiting to see a race that ISN'T from a roll.
    Evan
    '02 WRX
    '67 Mustang 5.0L

Originally posted by 2001S4
    And I believe the person who posted the thread was not trolling. He said to start making excuses and that is exactly what you guys have done. Just say nice race and cool car and he will be on his way.
    I think he was trolling but whatever

Nice race cool car.
    Now be on your way.

Originally posted by PKer
    I think he was trolling but whatever

Nice race cool car.
    Now be on your way.
    No, when he post bullsh1t and starts slamming the WRX, it's owners, and everything else, then he is a troll. All he did was post a video. He posted a true statement as well. Look back at the other SRT threads, every one of them there is excuse after excuse. So no, I believe he is not a troll, at least not yet he isn't.

When he said that WRX had $4000 invested, im guessing all of it was NOT in power mods. Otherwise, that would be very sad.
    04 SVT Lightning

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast