TurboXS STG 2+ too fast for me!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TurboXS STG 2+ too fast for me! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today was a sad day for me. I was on my way to the Bank. I was traveling South on ...

TurboXS STG 2+ too fast for me!

Today was a sad day for me. I was on my way to the Bank. I was traveling South on Sheridan at 40mph(speed limit) and a chick in a pretty new mazda pulls out infront of me but I hit the brakes on time avoiding an accident(I also honked at her). I was in the slow lane and she merged onto the fast lane. Then she decided to merge back into the slow lane and slam on the brakes on me. I slam on the brakes hard and changed lanes but she did the same and slamed her brakes on me again. So I change lanes back into the slow lane and she does it again and slams the brakes on me. 20mph now, I slam it into 2nd gear, change lanes and just flash by her(as she is trying to ram her car into mine while I'm passing her). I rev up to redline in 2nd gear, my radar detector went off like crazy. I slammed on the brakes and guess who it is? Mr. police officer. I cant believe my luck!
    He clocked me at 70mph in a 40 zone. 6 points! I was still angry at what had happend to me so I was yelling at the COP "why is he giving me a ticket and why didnt he see what the chick was doing to me". Cop was about 500 feet away from road rage. Mr. COP just told me to calm down or he will put me in jail and inpound my car(yeah, I shut up pretty quick). Dam chick pulled up next to me slowly and gave me the middle finger and the tongue.
    I cant believe I hit 70mph in 2nd gear with STG2. Car pulls hard all the way to redline. Sometimes situations like this makes me not want to work hard as an Systems admin. for 911.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So let me get this straight, from the looks of your post, this girl just all of the sudden starts smack with you. Did I read the post correctly? What could have possessed her to do such a dangerous thing? And giving you the finger and the tongue after you got pulled over, making it seem as though it's your fault. That's some F- up stuff man.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow that totally sucks....

Moral of the story:

AVOID WOMEN LIKE THE PLAGUE

2010 SSM STI

What WillG said. Never trust women.

http://redneckhigh.com/103002.htm
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Originally posted by is2scooby
    What WillG said. Never trust women.

http://redneckhigh.com/103002.htm
    It even hurt to watch that.
    2002 WRX WRB

that chick digs ya.

So let me get this straight, from the looks of your post, this girl just all of the sudden starts smack with you. Did I read the post correctly? What could have possessed her to do such a dangerous thing? And giving you the finger and the tongue after you got pulled over, making it seem as though it's your fault.

MOG_22, I was traveling at 40 mph in a two lane street(the slow lane). She was at a stop sign wondering if she should make the right turn or not. She waited till I got close enough to make her right turn. At that point, I was probably less than 30 feet from slamming into her door. I had to slamm on the brakes and honked at her.
    The problem that instigated her getting all wild up was probably when I honked at her. From there on she became a real b*tch!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.