Sho: 0 Wrx: 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Sho: 0 Wrx: 1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, Jimmy thanks for sticking up for the SHO. Nice mods. I have most of what you have plus other ...

Hey, Jimmy thanks for sticking up for the SHO. Nice mods. I have most of what you have plus other that other have no even made for the SHO before(dads & brother are machinists). Gutted interior, including all the sound deading(that rubber is hard to get up). I have never lost to a stock or near stock WRX from a roll(this is the 1st WRX I have every lost to on a roll), don't like to run from a stop with out Nittos 555Rs. This guy however, just ran with my a$$.
    It got here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats cool. Actually, I just kind of ran a WRX wagon. I pulled up to a light, and he was next to me, and we hit it as soon as it went green. He didn't launch hard, I did, and we were about even off the line... I beat him to about 45 by about 1/4 a car length.

What kind of times do you run? Do you have a full list of mods?
    '90 MTX White Taurus SHO
    Soon to be installed:
    Cold Air Induction Snorkel
    80mm Pro Flow MAF
    69mm Throttle Body
    Hand Ported and Polished Intake Runners
    40mm Big bore butterflies
    Hi-Flow Y-pipe w/cats
    Lifetime Performance Module

"I just wish someone would call me 'sir'... without adding 'you're making a scene'". -Homer Simpson

SHO
    Taurus SHO, what's that??? J/K

This is very cool that clubwrx has a forum where you can post streetracing tales.

Originally posted by SHO
    Taurus SHO, what's that??? J/K

This is very cool that clubwrx has a forum where you can post streetracing tales.

Yeah I agree totally, with everyone (not saying I don't agree to disagree with dumb street racing) going against the day to day street racing scene...if it stays to a controlled level away from 3rd parties I think there is nothing wrong with it. (BTW I don't wanna start any more arguments on this topic )

So yeah it IS cool that they have this forum here...it's cool to here everyones stories...haha all we need is a campfire
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Originally posted by boosted 4
    Isn't that kind of strange? Who/What else uses Yamaha motor besides bikes, scooters, and.....

Seems kinda strange that Ford chose Yamaha to provide the motors??
    I used to run a 74 toyota with a Yamaha block in it that came from Japan after my original engine was stripped.
    Pretty sweet and easy to tune. 140 and still pulling. Ran a dual mikuni carbs, TRD headers, Dual contact Mallory, no cat straight pipe, TRD cams/ignition wiring and all kinds of good stuff. That probably was the easiest car ever to work on. Real old school!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12