Sho: 0 Wrx: 1 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Sho: 0 Wrx: 1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, Jimmy thanks for sticking up for the SHO. Nice mods. I have most of what you have plus other ...

Hey, Jimmy thanks for sticking up for the SHO. Nice mods. I have most of what you have plus other that other have no even made for the SHO before(dads & brother are machinists). Gutted interior, including all the sound deading(that rubber is hard to get up). I have never lost to a stock or near stock WRX from a roll(this is the 1st WRX I have every lost to on a roll), don't like to run from a stop with out Nittos 555Rs. This guy however, just ran with my a$$.
    It got here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats cool. Actually, I just kind of ran a WRX wagon. I pulled up to a light, and he was next to me, and we hit it as soon as it went green. He didn't launch hard, I did, and we were about even off the line... I beat him to about 45 by about 1/4 a car length.

What kind of times do you run? Do you have a full list of mods?
    '90 MTX White Taurus SHO
    Soon to be installed:
    Cold Air Induction Snorkel
    80mm Pro Flow MAF
    69mm Throttle Body
    Hand Ported and Polished Intake Runners
    40mm Big bore butterflies
    Hi-Flow Y-pipe w/cats
    Lifetime Performance Module

"I just wish someone would call me 'sir'... without adding 'you're making a scene'". -Homer Simpson

SHO
    Taurus SHO, what's that??? J/K

This is very cool that clubwrx has a forum where you can post streetracing tales.

Originally posted by SHO
    Taurus SHO, what's that??? J/K

This is very cool that clubwrx has a forum where you can post streetracing tales.

Yeah I agree totally, with everyone (not saying I don't agree to disagree with dumb street racing) going against the day to day street racing scene...if it stays to a controlled level away from 3rd parties I think there is nothing wrong with it. (BTW I don't wanna start any more arguments on this topic )

So yeah it IS cool that they have this forum here...it's cool to here everyones stories...haha all we need is a campfire
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Originally posted by boosted 4
    Isn't that kind of strange? Who/What else uses Yamaha motor besides bikes, scooters, and.....

Seems kinda strange that Ford chose Yamaha to provide the motors??
    I used to run a 74 toyota with a Yamaha block in it that came from Japan after my original engine was stripped.
    Pretty sweet and easy to tune. 140 and still pulling. Ran a dual mikuni carbs, TRD headers, Dual contact Mallory, no cat straight pipe, TRD cams/ignition wiring and all kinds of good stuff. That probably was the easiest car ever to work on. Real old school!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.