EVO vid

This is a discussion on EVO vid within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And that domestic moron said that you just can't do donuts in a car like this. EVO...

EVO vid

And that domestic moron said that you just can't do donuts in a car like this.

EVO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seen that before, that is insane, where does that take place? That looks like a LHD Evo VII, am i right?

Notice the stack of new tires next to him?

Should I be able to do that with my rex?

I can't say I approve of doing that with civilians in the area, though. It looked like the parking lot of a church, sorta.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

I thoght it was funny that guy thought he was going to get hit and jumped outta the way.

Dude that's freakin nice and all...actually REALLY nice, look at that power when he starts heading closer to the camera for the second pass of donuts! Wow impressive....

But still, is it me or did it look like he was going to hit some people on 2 different occasions, lol donuts aren't THAT controlled that it's safe to do it that close to other people are they?
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Originally posted by WRXguy3
    Dude that's freakin nice and all...actually REALLY nice, look at that power when he starts heading closer to the camera for the second pass of donuts! Wow impressive....

But still, is it me or did it look like he was going to hit some people on 2 different occasions, lol donuts aren't THAT controlled that it's safe to do it that close to other people are they?
    In an evo i guess they are

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy crap that just looked majorly powerful. Makes the WRX looks....timid!
    2010 SSM STI

Originally posted by WRXguy3

I wouldn't think it would be safe either. However, much like the morons that line the track of rally courses, you are putting your life on the line if you choose to be that close. You wouldn't catch me anywhere near someone doing that. Looked cool though, very powerful.

That guy is a total thoughtless jerk, but his car is . Wow.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Just watched that vid and OMG...the power of that thing when he hits it again into those second donuts...OMFG CRAZY! Looks supernatural almost, lol it's weird!
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper