biggest retard off a domestic car owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on biggest retard off a domestic car owner within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this guy has to be the biggest idiot in the world....he's well deserving of the bone head award http://www.anti-rice.com/phpBB2/view...er=asc&start=0 he's ...

biggest retard off a domestic car owner

this guy has to be the biggest idiot in the world....he's well deserving of the bone head award

http://www.anti-rice.com/phpBB2/view...er=asc&start=0

he's so dumb, he doesn't even know he's being owned
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From the post I guarantee that this is the same guy that posted on the supra forum last week about how he packed heat and ran imports off the road...

He really sounds like he has some personal issues to deal with or he's just an Uber loser that likes to troll every car site and talk about how domestics are the **** and imports are the crappy trend....

Whatever ****em is what I say
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Thumbs down

Yeah, he needs to take an anger management class.

I own both an import and a domestic. What I can truly say is that "most" import folk are indeed clueless .
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

Whats with people using the word "jagoff", stupid idiots.

he was probaly on his way home and tried to race a civic and lost so he needed to vent can you blame him.

Wow, I have never EVER seen such an A-hole rant and rave
    about something that he ASSUMES...and over a complete and WRONG stereotype.

....Cause I DO remember us saying we all DESPISE domestic cars and their drivers...

oh yeah..or I could just be talkin out my...
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

that was the funniest forum thread I ever read. Jeez those guys know how to party...

i dont know about other people, but i, myself, am a performance orientated car lover. im not pro import or pro domestic, i just like any car that has performance potential. I dont care if its a honda, ford, chevy, subaru, acura or whatever... i just love to drive fast cars.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

How much Trade deficet does the U.S. now have against Japan?...
    It really doesn't matter where we spend are dollars right?..... I' mean it's not like are economy is in bad shape?.... I'mean everybody still has a job right?..It's not like there just gonna stop building American cars, because it's cool to dis American cars and buy Japanies cars?....I't not like my family is gonna go hungry because my parents lost their job at the Factory!......I' mean Japan has never done anything bad toward the U.S....Right?......So I say... Screw American Cars, Japanies cars are Way Cooler!...and American car drivers are all Rednecks!
    Last edited by rayzzz57; 03-13-2003 at 03:17 AM.
    2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    $1,700 in mods (head&cam)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

Originally posted by rayzzz57
    I' mean it's not like are economy is in bad shape?....
    Yes it is...watch the news sometime.

I'mean everybody still has a job right?..

see above answer.

I' mean Japan has never done anything bad toward the U.S....Right?..

Does "Pearl Harbor" mean anything to you?

So I say... Screw American Cars, Japanies cars are Way Cooler!...and American car drivers are all Rednecks!

The guy on that thread is a little "off" to put it very nicely. Translated...he's a moron.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

I Support ClubWRX
    Buying an American car just because it's American is communist. Capitalism baby! You buy the product that gives the best features for the best price.

So buy a Camaro to be patriotic, comrade!
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

Originally posted by rayzzz57
    How much Trade deficet does the U.S. now have against Japan?...
    It really doesn't matter where we spend are dollars right?..... I' mean it's not like are economy is in bad shape?.... I'mean everybody still has a job right?..It's not like there just gonna stop building American cars, because it's cool to dis American cars and buy Japanies cars?....I't not like my family is gonna go hungry because my parents lost their job at the Factory!......I' mean Japan has never done anything bad toward the U.S....Right?......So I say... Screw American Cars, Japanies cars are Way Cooler!...and American car drivers are all Rednecks!

Do you honestly think that all these japanese cars here are being built in Japan by Japanese workers? The companies may be Japanese, but the cars are being built by Americans for Americans. So cut the bullsh!t already.
    Last edited by 2001S4; 03-13-2003 at 11:04 AM.

I think he is just poking fun, if you look at Rayzzz sig he drives a F/B formula and A pretty fast one at that.
    2002 MBP WRX

Originally posted by Liquid Calm
    I think he is just poking fun, if you look at Rayzzz sig he drives a F/B formula and A pretty fast one at that.
    I know he is joking. I also know his intent on the post is to say that when you buy a non-american car, you are hurting our economy. That was his point, and he couldn't be more wrong.

the best line in the entier post is:

"exhaust energy? Turbos don't even run off the exhaust you ****ed up retard. Go to bed."
    dont have a wrx.......yet
    I dont care how many stewerdesses you've bagged I still think your a lousy pilot ( if you know what show thats from i owe you a cookie)
    Onion horoscope of the week:Pisces: (Feb. 19óMarch 20)
    The stars foretell your life continuing in much the way it always has for the next few months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.