biggest retard off a domestic car owner - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

This is a discussion on biggest retard off a domestic car owner within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by joethesajin the best line in the entier post is: "exhaust energy? Turbos don't even run off the ...

  1. #16
    Registered User capt'n'caveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    so cali
    Posts
    464
    Originally posted by joethesajin
    the best line in the entier post is:

    "exhaust energy? Turbos don't even run off the exhaust you ****ed up retard. Go to bed."
    hahaha, i have to agree.....you should see how he tries to defend himself later and in other post bout that comment, it was hilarious.
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

    deny the fly-by

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User bdoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,893
    I always thought it was funny when F-body owners call Japanese cars 'imports'.

    The F-bodies were built in Canada for years, kinda classifies them as a 'import' too.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37
    Ahh...Buttplugdoug...Cars origin are determined by origin of parts content . The F-body is classified as an American car. If 80% or more of the cars parts are manufactured in the U.S. its an AMerican car! Over 80% of the f-body parts are made in the USA from engine drivline etc.
    So go look up you Suberu and see how many American parts make it up....Plugdough!
    So keep buying you Jap cars and keep wondering why your jap cars earn No respect on streets of America.....Because your selling your country out! What are you going to sell out next?....Your Asx? Hmmmm come to think of it you Suberu drivers do look very cute gathered together next to you cute cars at your clubs...hmmm...don't drop the soap!
    Last edited by rayzzz57; 03-13-2003 at 10:04 PM.
    2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    $1,700 in mods (head&cam)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    37
    Ohh..and one more thing, seems not too long ago Honda,Yamaha and whatnot jap crap manufactures almost put out the whole American Motercycle industry ,even bankrupting it's last motercycle manufacture....Harley Davison. But quess what... the motercycle enthuisist didn't sell out there country. Harley Davision is alive and well as the Top maufactures of motercycles, with a waiting list to buy them.....They hold there value so well Harley/Buell raceing will repurchase your bike in 3 years at the same price if you motercycle does not increase in value. All the jap crap motercompanies are trying to copy Harley even to there exhaust note!.. Harley Davision Motercycles stand for something ....What does you Suberu stand for?

    Until next time boys and Girls...SeeeeYYYYAAAAHHHHH

    ...Oh and don't drop the soap at your next get together, Subie Cutie..drivers!!
    Last edited by rayzzz57; 03-13-2003 at 10:06 PM.
    2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    $1,700 in mods (head&cam)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

  6. #20
    Registered User joethesajin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Looking for a job in Chicago
    Posts
    569
    i think that the country it comes from dosent matter as long as you got what you wanted. Why should i feel guilty for buying the car i wanted just because it isnt "patriotic"
    dont have a wrx.......yet
    I dont care how many stewerdesses you've bagged I still think your a lousy pilot ( if you know what show thats from i owe you a cookie)
    Onion horoscope of the week:Pisces: (Feb. 19óMarch 20)
    The stars foretell your life continuing in much the way it always has for the next few months.

  7. #21
    Registered User WRXin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8,634
    He's a grade A jack ace!
    Fahd

    Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

  8. #22
    Registered User racerWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    steeltown
    Posts
    1,315
    someone needs to go back to highschool and learn how to spell all over again......suberu????......moter......omg these are the things that are wrong with our country. ppl who just want to run their mouth for the h3ll of it.....please show some sort of intelligence and post something worthy of reading !!!!!!!!!!
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

  9. #23
    Registered User WRXguy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    135
    Originally posted by rayzzz57
    Ahh...Buttplugdoug...Cars origin are determined by origin of parts content . The F-body is classified as an American car. If 80% or more of the cars parts are manufactured in the U.S. its an AMerican car! Over 80% of the f-body parts are made in the USA from engine drivline etc.
    So go look up you Suberu and see how many American parts make it up....Plugdough!
    So keep buying you Jap cars and keep wondering why your jap cars earn No respect on streets of America.....Because your selling your country out! What are you going to sell out next?....Your Asx? Hmmmm come to think of it you Suberu drivers do look very cute gathered together next to you cute cars at your clubs...hmmm...don't drop the soap!
    Wow look at this... ...surprisingly we got ANOTHER cool guy (or should I say troll) pokin at the 'imports'. Geeze dude, we've heard this round of arguments about a thousand times over, oh and make that another thousand...why don't you just take your troll ass off the board...why are you here then anyways?? Oh look, your supporting a site by posting...a site that is a hive for import owners WOW LOOK YOU ARE ANTI-AMERICAN! wooowoooo
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

  10. #24
    Registered User tuca33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,320
    I am an Import Guy
    So those guys dont like me
    F*** THEM!!!
    I have my WRX Import Friends
    That likes Import cars too.
    Tuca
    2002 Black Wagon WRX
    315HP With the PM-ID

  11. #25
    Registered User bdoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,893
    Originally posted by rayzzz57
    Ahh...Buttplugdoug
    Name calling is a sign of low intelligence.

    BTW, could you please tell me again why GM stopped building the F-body cars. If they are as great as you keep saying they are, I don't see any reason to stop production. Maybe it's because the build quality was crap and the interior looked like it was designed by Little Tikes.
    Last edited by bdoug; 03-14-2003 at 08:06 AM.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

  12. #26
    Registered User WRXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    3,073
    Originally posted by rayzzz57
    Ohh..and one more thing, seems not too long ago Honda,Yamaha and whatnot jap crap manufactures almost put out the whole American Motercycle industry ,even bankrupting it's last motercycle manufacture....Harley Davison. But quess what... the motercycle enthuisist didn't sell out there country. Harley Davision is alive and well as the Top maufactures of motercycles, with a waiting list to buy them.....They hold there value so well Harley/Buell raceing will repurchase your bike in 3 years at the same price if you motercycle does not increase in value. All the jap crap motercompanies are trying to copy Harley even to there exhaust note!.. Harley Davision Motercycles stand for something ....What does you Suberu stand for?
    Do you even know why Harley Davidson almost went out of business? I'm sure you don't. Or why the "whole American Motorcycle industry" was suffering? Before running your mouth, you should try and understand some of the history of our beloved US of A so when you do express you opinion, it's an intelligent one.

    BTW, name calling is unnecessary and will not be tolerated in our community. If you feel compelled to call people names like a three year old, you are more than welcome to find another place to play.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

    Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

  13. #27
    Registered User tuca33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,320
    Originally posted by WRXed
    BTW, name calling is unnecessary and will not be tolerated in our community. If you feel compelled to call people names like a three year old, you are more than welcome to find another place to play.
    Very true.
    Tuca
    2002 Black Wagon WRX
    315HP With the PM-ID

  14. #28
    Registered User gh0st1y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    lake worth, fl usa
    Posts
    147
    WHAT A MISERABLE ****!
    he IS a ricer

  15. #29
    Registered User Mr. Fancypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    SFV, CA
    Posts
    582
    rayzzz57 do you even know what you are talking about? You seem pretty clueless and like to recycle garbage that you hear from unreliable sources.
    04 SVT Lightning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •