wrx vs i-rock z - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx vs i-rock z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Overpriced?!?! Are you taking drugs? 25, I'll say 25k cuz thats the sticker. What you get: A rather nice AWD ...

Overpriced?!?! Are you taking drugs?

25, I'll say 25k cuz thats the sticker.

What you get:
    A rather nice AWD system
    Top notch handling and suspension travel
    Solid chassis, no squeaks or bizarre rattles
    A zippy, fun to drive, unique car.

Also, the ability to monkey in the snow/mud/rain. I love the fact that I can launch in the rain *just* about as hard as I can on dry pavement.

You don't know what fun is till you tear up some gravel roads in an AWD turbo car. Its just something you have to do. I get a manical smile and giggle to myself as I go into turns nose in ass out, and laugh out loud as I throw 4 rooster tails of gravel.

Another thing....

ITS OUR CHOICE TO DRIVE A SUBARU, for Christ's sake. I don't mosey over to LS1.com and show my ass to all. I like domestic muscle...alot. I'd give my pinky finger for a Z06, they look awesome and I'm sure they are smile machines. Give up my Subie for one? NO. I need a daily driver that can tackle ANY kind of weather and get me places no matter what. Second car...hell yes!

You are missing out on a cool little car Ray, by being a close minded about other cars. We enjoy our cars, you enjoy yours. Look a bit closer and you will see that our love of cars overlaps in the area of performance. Go to your local Subaru dealer and try out a WRX, you might come to like the car.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whoa... Wrxin' good lookin' out. If there was a need for a moderated thread/"member" this was it!
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

***This post was removed because he is just arguing with no point.***
    Last edited by rayzzz57; 03-19-2003 at 08:28 PM.
    2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    $1,700 in mods (head&cam)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

Okay, this is just pure crap spouting out of this dude's mouth now. It has nothing to do with the original intent of the thread and is just a babbling diatribe.

I haven't seen anything positive in a while in this thread, and/or EVER from the user in question.

Any mods agree?
    Last edited by is2scooby; 03-19-2003 at 09:40 PM.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator

Last edited by rayzzz57; 03-19-2003 at 08:36 PM.
    2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you here? What is your agenda? How could you possibly enjoy being such a *****ing a*shole? Do people like you go to sleep at the end of a long hard day of being a **** and just feel satisfied with a job well done? Geeze Louise! Do you do this in real life? Do you walk up to people you don't know uninvited and act like a total jackass to them? Do they appreciate it? No? Didn't think so.

(Oh, I bet you're going to say that you make them see the error of their ways <whatever that is> and they thank you for it right? Yeeeeaahhhhh, whatever. )
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator

2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

No, I don't know what you are talking about - and I don't think you do either.

Why are you calling me Duke Kahuna? Should I be calling you Cooter Jenkins or something?

You are a total ass - and have no positive, productive reasons for being here.

You don't have an LS1 that runs 10's in the 1/4 for $2k in mods. You probably don't even have a LS1. For that matter, you probably don't have a driver's license either.

From what I've seen of your maturity level - if you do have any of the aforementioned items in what is known as "the real world" then God help us all. There's no accounting for intelligence.

*plonk*
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator

Please just ban this a$$hole already. PLEASE!!!! I KNOW he wouldn't talk this sh!t in person cause he would get his a$$ KICKED!!!! Hey GayZZZ57 (see, I can do it too), why didn't you answer my questions about the other products you use? Is it cause you are a sellout?

Okay, I see that he responds to negative stimulus. A hand extended in friendship goes unnoticed. My analysis.....waste of skin. Welcome to the ignore list, troglodyte.

Wanna start a pool on his/her current blood alcohol level. I say its around .12 or so. Right above his IQ it seems.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

You run 10's on a stock clutch, axles, rear-end, street tires? Anything else you fail to mention? You run without a rollbar on NHRA sanctioned tracks?

And I have no idea what you're talking about. What does that have to do with anything?

I've driven a 10-second domestic. I've owned 2x 11-second domestics. I've owned slow domestics, fast imports, slow imports, motorcycles, you name it. What does that have to do with being a proud American, you gasbag?

I hate getting upset at ignorance - but just as in real life I can't stand blowhards either.

You're not a very happy person deep down inside, are you? If you are - you shouldn't be, because you're a real waste of space.
    Last edited by is2scooby; 03-19-2003 at 09:45 PM.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator

2001 Formula
    11.40@119 (N/A)
    10.90@129 MPH (NOS)
    Stock 12.94@107MPH

GM saw the writing on the wall--or put it there. Either way, the corporation didn't see fit to invest in new, scratch-built F-cars that could compete with the best of the imports and an upcoming all-new Mustang. It was a curious decision made during GM's era of Brand Management: consciously killing off two of its most legendary brands.
    In the final analysis, the F-body cars went away because they were too reminiscent of cars from the '70s--booming engines and not a lot of subtlety. They leave the market as testimony to the reality of cohort theory: They attract a diminishing number of buyers because the cars remain true to their original appeals, but these appeals aren't attractive to younger buyers in the new millennium.
    Last edited by is2scooby; 03-19-2003 at 09:37 PM.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast