Club rsx loses one of its own. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Club rsx loses one of its own. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My best wishes to his family and friends...

My best wishes to his family and friends

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: BMW Death

Originally posted by Suby1128
    That's such a tragedy. I just lost a friend to drag racing yesterday afternoon. his gf was racing in her BMW at 100+ mph when they hit a easy turn at slower speeds, but at that speed it was hard. Her BMW couldnt take the turn and started to drift off of the road. She tried to swerve back on the road but swerved too hard and went across the central median into oncoming traffic, hitting a 60 year old woman who was driving her honda. The honda ignited, and my friend who was the passenger of the girl in the BMW was killed as well as the old woman. Very sad and everybody around here is traumatized by it, another person i know was the person they were racing against. They feel terrible.
    Sorry about your frined Man, all this is REALLY making me think about street racing. That 20 second adrenalene rush doesn't seem worth the pain and suffering you put your family and friends through if it takes your life.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: Re: BMW Death

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Sorry about your frined Man, all this is REALLY making me think about street racing. That 20 second adrenalene rush doesn't seem worth the pain and suffering you put your family and friends through if it takes your life.
    Hearing these stories is very disheartening. May these people rest in peace and maybe we can learn from their penalty. Like you said WRXin, that adrenaline rush is not worth it. Everyday I see cars toying with eachother and stop light racing. Something comes over me and I want to join the fun so badly but in the end I dissuade myself. Be safe everyone!
    04 SVT Lightning

The hope now is that people learn from his mistake. Condolences though to him, and especially his friends/family, its tough to lose somebody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.