My WRX vs Neon R/T Turbo MOVIE...and clips... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My WRX vs Neon R/T Turbo MOVIE...and clips... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Platinum- sounds like you did not get the whole movie....its after the fire trucks.......... BTW- the fire trucks were for ...

Platinum- sounds like you did not get the whole movie....its after the fire trucks..........

BTW- the fire trucks were for an accident on I-70. It involved only one car....a 1st Gen Eclipse/Talon (couldn't tell which).

Anyhow.....I felt really bad for whom ever was in that car. It was mangled.............looked like a very high speed, control issue.......it was pretty much cut in half.

Honestly I would have not put that in the video....
    '02 WRX - 10.780 @ 136.23
    '07 TBSS - 13.466 @ 103.23

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

black99gt-

dont get rid of the Grand Am!! I have a 2000 GAGT.....also black w/chrome wheels. Its been a great car....complements the WRX very nicely in a Grand Tourer (thus GT) type of way. I love taking long trips in that car....the WRX on the hand has its limits in terms of comfort and storage. The GAGT has a huge trunk and awesome legroom for driver and passengers.

For the front passenger theres the biggest difference....in the Grand Am someone can actually stretch completely out.....cant do that in the WRX. And then theres the lumbar support and the steering wheel radio controls.....I love that car. I love my WRX more.....but I still love the way the GAGT rides and handles. It is very competent....and actually I think it brakes better than the WRX!!

Motortrend tested a 1999 4 door (heavier than the coupe) and it stopped from 60 in 126ft!!! They referred to it as one of the best braking cars you can get under $30k....

my $.02

dug
    '02 WRX - 10.780 @ 136.23
    '07 TBSS - 13.466 @ 103.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12