Are you guys Insane paying$23K for a WRX compact car? - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Are you guys Insane payingK for a WRX compact car? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by slin02 I Can't,,,,you want to see a Chinese guy speak southern accent with Chinese accent???? Yes...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by slin02
    I Can't,,,,you want to see a Chinese guy speak southern accent with Chinese accent????
    Yes
    2010 SSM STI
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow....*FLAME...FLAME*

*FLAAAAAAMMEEEEEEE* AH FIIIRE!!!!!

Man, can't believe someone can be that close minded...and think we give 2 ****s about anything he TRIES saying when he comes across like a Jack...
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

<Shaking my head in shame of what this guy is doing to the name of domestic owners> Ray, you are ignorant plain and simple. Ive driven LS1's, they are an incredible rush until those WS6 seats start killing your back and until the rattles on the inside get too aggrevating to stand any longer (doesnt take long). Listen man, these people have a WRX, an incredible car with incredible modability. I love the AWD, I love the turbo, I love teh sound of a boxer 4. Almost every aspect of this car is very impressive, and thats that. Its an awesome deal. BTW, Ive been looking for an LS1 and gave up bc the only "new" ones on dealers lots were above 26k, which is ridiculous for playschool interior, obselete technology, no creature comforts, and low ass gas mileage. Its a fun car, no doubt, but not worth a)the cost b)all this bull**** hassle you are trying to cause.

The WRX... 23k for a light, nimble car, awd, technology, good gas mileage, nice interior, awesome seats, quick car, and a complete blast to drive.

I respect all cars, as all true enthusiasts do. Brand loyalty is dumb as hell, get over it. In your first goddamn post your ignorant self was calling the rex wrong wheel drive (fwd) when its most obvious trait is being awd. Atleast do your research when you troll, i believe its called, so that your not an ignorant troll.

Others, please not that not all domestic owners are as much of morons as the original poster. Stupidity at its best.
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

Originally posted by rayzzz57
    Until Next time boys and girls SSSSEEEEEEE YYYYAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^ The most intelligent thing this guy has said so far. We'll miss you Ray. Kinda like in school when the class clown is absent. Everyone misses the excitement he brings, but they are all better off without him

While you all have made good points, I don't think anything is going to get through to this guy. The thread is going nowhere, and after a few requests I'm locking it.
    Catalytic converters are for hippies.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.