Are you guys Insane paying$23K for a WRX compact car? - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Are you guys Insane payingK for a WRX compact car? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you are a f@g, seriously man go find your white trash car forums and talk all you want there....

you are a f@g, seriously man

go find your white trash car forums and talk all you want there.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Jeez, I come to a different forum and it is the same ol ****. Trolls running around everywhere.
    Dom
    03 Platinum Silver WRX

Originally posted by driverj
    The only thing I could say is, if you have to ask, you'll never know.
    FUNKY MUTHA F^&KER WILL NOT BE TOLD TO GO-WOAH-WOAH

Originally posted by rayzzz57
    Now lets Talk Handeling...You guys really think your cars can handle even close to Formula 1LE's? ( 1LE is the optional handeling packages that comes on Firebirds & Camaro's, for all you vidieo game "DRIVERS")... Which car in its class has won more showroom stock road races in it's class( Firehawk Showroom stock Challenge).......you guessed it ...Formulas and Z-28's.
    Oh and there not raceing Hondas or accuras....Their racing Porsche's, Cobra's, BMW M3's, RX-7's,and 300zx's.

Oh, and say again...How many g's does you car pull around corners Stock?.....And what kind of cars does your Suberu's race against....And Exactly How much better does you Compact Suberu car get Highway miles per gallon than my obsolete V-8??

Oh almost Forgot how much in mods do you have to do to your car which cost more than mine new to equall my cars stock 12.90 performance?...Or even my car with $1,700 in mods to run 11.40@119 NA and 10's on Spray?

How does that saying go?.....You know the one......the one Suberu drivers say about a week after buying a Suberu for 23k......."I coulda Had A V-8!"
    Until Next time boys and girls SSSSEEEEEEE YYYYAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, the word for the day is versatility. The beauty of the WRX is its ability to do many things well. From dominating SCCA Pro Rally Group N and Solo II class D, to finishing a close 2nd in the USTCC, the rally inspired WRX has proven it can excel in many types of motorsports regardless of terrain. You would be hard pressed to find a car with similar success in such diverse races in the last 10 years.
    Last edited by palaban; 03-07-2003 at 10:35 PM.

rayzzz57,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yourprob_is_obvious.jpg  
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

wow,,,,,,,, I am driving such a crappy car,,,,,,,, too bad all the other superior cars that they claimed to be can't handle more than 2 inches of snow.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

You know whats funny about this all. No one here really hates F bodies you know, anyone who actually knows something about cars and really likes cars not just thier car tends to like a lot of cars.

There is never going to be a day when someone who owns a differnt type of car but isnt a total moron will come here and start bashing WRX's. Its just stupid, I bet this guy went out driving and got wasted by a modded civic or a protoget 5 or something and now is going to any car forums he can find and bashing imports to make himself feel better.
    -Andrew

Originally posted by boosted 4
    I think it's one of the best things that a WRX has going for it. Especially since the WRX has an open diff in the front (LSD in the rear though) it makes it vulnerable to understeer, where as the STI is mad out of the hole and in the turns (STI has LSD front and back).

I believe that the S4 has open diffs front and back if I'm not mistaken and FWD biased compared to a WRX, is that why you feel that way?
    No, I don't feel that way. I know it. While AWD will give you a great launch, assuming you know how to drive your car, it will lose more power through the drivetrain that either a FWD or a RWD. On top of the loss of power, it also adds weight. I love driving an AWD car, but face it, when it comes to drag racing, you will be more at a disadvantage in an AWD car than a 2WD car.

But more of an advantage for street raceing. Because you can get the same profomance you would get at the strip, but the high powered 2wd drive cars wont be able to.
    -Andrew

Re: Are you guys Insane paying$23K for a WRX compact car?

Originally posted by rayzzz57

There is still a few 02 Firebird Formulas, at my local Pontiac dealer left over there selling for $22,000 NEW!

rayzzz57,

<sigh> Another sign of your stupidity. It's basic supply and demand in case you weren't paying attention in Econ class you uneducated prick. You wanna know why your damn car is so cheap?? Cause nobody wants one anymore!!! Derrr....decrease in demand causes a decrease in price. Hmmm....do we even have to discuss why nobody wants a firebird anymore?

Forbes magazine called the WRX one of the past year's best performers, with a 80.4% increase in sales. Meanwhile, your car is being erased from production table because it can't turn a profit. Negative NPV project my friend....in case you don't know what that means, just picture a steep downward sloping line with big fat negative cash flows.

It's quite obvious the rest of the world has caught onto what is "perceived value" and what's just a piece of junk w/ a big engine. I'm sorry if you're stuck in the 50's dreamland where drag racing the 1/4 mile next to a burger joint was still king, but maybe if you'd be a little more open minded, you'd see the light.
    Last edited by swipe112; 03-08-2003 at 03:58 AM.

Unhappy

Wow, what a show. An ignorant LS1 owner attracting all the ignorant WRX owners.

Rayz, please stop, you're making us LS1 owners look bad...
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

its useless to talk about handling, driving position, total balance, track racing with a dumbestic owner.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm looking out the window in Rochester, MN - as I type this, and I see that overnight we got ..roughly 6-8 inches of snow!

I want to get out there in my F Body!

WRX forever!
    2010 SSM STI

hey guys i think rayzzz57 makes a good point. i think we should all sell our Wrx's and 2.5rs's and get an f body. then after that we can grow mullets and sell our homes and move in traliers.
    then after we move into our traliers we can devolop a southern accent overnite. Hey ma hey pa where lil sis im kinda horney!

steve

I Can't,,,,you want to see a Chinese guy speak southern accent with Chinese accent????
    Last edited by slin02; 03-08-2003 at 09:07 AM.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.