me and a camerooooo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on me and a camerooooo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well i have to say this was my first real attempt at a race. on the way home today, about ...

Talking me and a camerooooo

well i have to say this was my first real attempt at a race. on the way home today, about 12:30 this camero with a guy by himself decides hes not going to let me over, well i think no prob my turn off is comming up anyway. well he gets beside me an decides to start to rev in gear,,you know. well i decide after having my car for all most a year now i am a little tired of all the B.S. of these so called want to be's reving all the time, so it's on........i drop it to third floor it and i am right on his tail, i mean i can read the small print on the window, hahaha...we pass a few cars with me in tow and as soon as it clears i get over into the next lane to look at him as i wave bye bye...put it into fourth and its all over i am 2cars ahead and pulling...as i looked over he kind of looked down like what's wrong with my car...o man...LOL it was funny the look on his face... well no thumbs up guess he thought i would back out, being i had four other people in the car.....see if he learns or not, would have been over if this started from a stop and we were not all ready rolling at about 30mph, it ended at about 70mph....just had to share...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

coo... ya the looks are the best part!! nothing better then that ""OMG! WTF!!"" look lol!

Talking camero...

yea, he would not even look over at me. stayed about a car length back. tried to talk to him but no good..

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    silly cameros, acting so suprised that they lost to a 'lil 'ole 4 cylinder...hehe

one day they'll learn not to mess with a rex

DUDES! It's C-A-M-A-R-O !!

Sorry, but why is that so hard.

V6 Camaros are the biggest jokes in the world. If it isn't a woman driving, I usually laugh. Why on earth would someone think they could take a Rex in one? Some have to be taught on a one-on-one basis. (read between the lines on that one)

-Jim

That had to be a v6 camaro because if it was a v8 it would walk you all day unless of course you have a Wrx with the unichip stage package or a bc. Then you might could hang with the v8 big boys.

Talking camero

like you said unless... and yes i have hung with a Z28 all the way up to 80 and this was from a roll, from the start i would have taken him, top speed no way..1/4 mile or 0-60 hes mine..big 225/45-17's MBC, turbo back exhaust, intake, BOV running 16.0psi...even at a roll he kept looking back with that ...why am i not walking from this guy...that look... priceless on the and yes that day it was a V6, but i had 4 other people in the car and still pulled from behind to pass him......

You might be able to hang with those ls1 v8's. They are mean especially the 6 speed ones. SGOWRX knows for a fact because he had one.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    i thought the only camaro the wrx couldn't spank was the SS

no, i do not think the WRX could hang with a camero SS unless you have a stageII kit from someone. even with an intake full turbo back exhaust, and a MBC i beleive it would eat you up....i could not pass the last Z28 LS1 car i raced but he really did not pull on me either, remember this was from a roll of about 15mph. from a start i think i could have had him because of the launch. for the most part all i could do was hope that if i got the jump on him he would give up, after the 1/4 mile a Z28 would pull on the top with no problem. this makes me miss my 2000 C5 corvette, but the WRX is more fun when a V8 or something gets beat by a 4cyl and the classic look on the other persons face...WOW

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.