WRX vs B20/vtec integ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs B20/vtec integ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Check this out! even on the highway! http://dl2emin3m.hypermart.net/b20vsWrx.wmv...

*VID* WRX vs B20/vtec integ

Check this out! even on the highway!
    http://dl2emin3m.hypermart.net/b20vsWrx.wmv
    Last edited by IlovemyWRXturbo; 03-05-2003 at 06:33 PM.
    Turbo kicks ass!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn! Unlike the WRX vs SRT4 video, you can actually hear the Integra giving it everything it had LOL.

Nice vid. Do you know them?
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

what does the wrx have for mods?
    03 WRB sedan

Wow man you walked that Integra! Mark another up for the good guys

Dude, that B20 engine sounded pretty tight don't ya think?! Wow I liked it! Keep em comin!
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

Its not my car... I wish it was but I got the vid from honda-tech.com

The wrx: K&N filter, MBC @ 16psi, up-pipe, downpipe, 2.5 exhaust with 3 inch axle back, sti clutch, jun flywheel, samco turbo hoses, underdrive pullies and some weight reduction..he's around 220WHP i think

The teg: b20/vtec, supposed 12.5:1 compression pistons, i/h/e, crower valvetrain, CTR Cams, Eagle Rods, V-AFC...untuned

The member who posted it on honda-tech is X Danish X I just stole it for us to view
    Turbo kicks ass!!

Well I'm pretty surprised that the WRX didn't have a turbo upgrade the way it pulled on the TEG. I would think that the B20 would be pretty mean on the highway. I raced an ITR at the track and he pulled a 13.5 to my 12.8. He had slicks on it (of course) and was supposedly all-motor. His trap speed was 103 mph IIRC.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Thumbs up

Brings a smile to my face.

Dom
    03 Platinum Silver WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.