Lets See Them Videos!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lets See Them Videos!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; at least it was racing against another WRX in that vid....

WRX
    at least it was racing against another WRX in that vid.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah! thats what i'm talking about.

Hey, do any of you guys remember seeing the homevideo of the silver wrx driving trough the highway at night?
    HKW

Originally posted by Sotbas
    ftp://ftp.sysadmin-racing.com/videos/new/

Check out the one titled 10secWRX.mov. How I wish mine could do that.
    The RX7 vs 03Cobra is just sick. Damn those Rx7's are freakin' too quick It even looked liked the Cobra launched first and the RX played catch up and passed with a vengence.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Originally posted by boosted 4
    The RX7 vs 03Cobra is just sick. Damn those Rx7's are freakin' too quick It even looked liked the Cobra launched first and the RX played catch up and passed with a vengence.
    they launched at the same time, its just that the rx7 had so much damn wheel spin he couldn't hook up...anyways you see that "Z07" vette run a 9.9 at 141 or something? jeeze the front tires through first gear were barely on the ground!
    lambosv21

One of the most insane things about that video link I posted is how fast that guy is shifting. Take a listen... it almost doesn't seem possible to shift that fast!! Amazing!

nothing intense, just playing around

William G:
    "Anyone know where to get that BMW film 'The Follow' ?

I've been trying to find it for months."

Try www.bmwfilms.com I think it is in the current batch of films there. Or it may be one of the earlier films that is no longer available using the site.

-AJ
    "You have to let it all go; fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free...your mind."

You can run, but between my Glock and My WRX- you will only die tired.

2002 Black WRX Sedan RIP 08.24.04
    2005 Black WRX STi 09.14.04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.